Chapter 8

When I saw him I was so happy. It still scared me a little , but I trusted josh to much to let that get in the way. I tried to get up without waking him up. I got up and headed down stairs. When I got down stairs I didn't see my mom. I was kind of glad that she wasn't here but at the same time i wish she was, I looked for my dad but I couldn't find him either. I was wondering were they went. Then I saw the note on the refrigerator door. I'm glad they trusted me still enough to leave me alone. Somehow I feel guilty for all of this. I know it wasn't my fault but I couldn't help the feeling I were having.

Bunny, me and your dad are going to be out for a while. We have things to discuss and we have important things to do today. We will be back later don't burn down the house while were gone.

                                                                                                                                        Love mom.

After I finished reading the letter I went back upstairs to my room. I was trying to see if Josh was up yet. When I got up to my room I saw that he was sitting on the bed. I really didn't know what to say, Or how things would be this morning. So i started with the basics,

" Hi," I told him.

" Hey bunny, listen about last night," he started to say.

" Don't worry about it we both fell asleep," I told him.

He just nodded and looked away. I didn't know what to say then. But then I remembered that my parent were gone.

' My parents are gone they wont be back until later," I told him.

' Ok," he said.

It was kind of awkward. I didn't know what I wanted to do today. Then it hit me.

" Do you want to go to the park with me," I asked Josh.

" Sure , but I need to stop at home first," He told me.

" Ok while I'm getting dressed you can run home," I told him.

" Ok i will see you in a little while then," He told me.

Once he left I went and got in the shower. It felt so good to have hot water on my skin. I wish I could wash it all away , but I knew that it didn't work that way. After being in the shower for what felt like days I finally got out cause I heard a knock at the door. I had to hurry nd put my robe on. I went down stairs and saw that it was Josh at the door.. I opened the door and hurried back up stairs. I got dressed in some sweats and a jacket. When i heard Josh knock at the door I told him to come in.

" You ready," he asked.

" Yeah let me get some shoes and we can leave." I told him.

Once I got my shoes we headed out the door the park wasn't that far away so we walked. When we got there nobody else was there so  went straight for the swings. Once I got on I instantly felt better I loved the swing. I saw Josh get on the one next to me we started swing together, We use to do this all the time when we were younger it was really fun.

Once we were on the swing for a while we got off and headed home. I was kind of hungry so when we got there I went straight for the kitchen. I decided I wanted a veggie pasta salad the way my mom taught me to make it was really good. I started cooking and when I turned around to go back in to the fridge Josh was standing right there. Thought he was going to move but instead he steeped forward. I looked up at him and looked into his eyes they were so beautiful. I never noticed how cute Josh was until now. My mind was racing through a thousand thought right now but all I could do was focus on him. 

" Bunny I have something I need to tell you," he told me with a serious look.

" What is it I cant take anymore bad news," I told him sadly. 

" Bunny I think I love you," he told me looking down at the ground.

Normally I would kiss him and we would be together and everything would be wonderful. But now I was scared to do anything I actually didn't know what to do. I looked up at him and saw his face and he looked like he had been rejected. I felt really bad and I knew I had to tell him how I felt.

I put my hand on his cheek and got up on my tippy toes and lightly put my lips on his. The feeling was still there he little scared feeling. But at the same time it felt so right. I didn't want that to stop me from kissing him what i have been wanting to do for a while.I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him fully. He took that opportunity to slowly put his hands around my waist to bring me closer. It was the most passionate kiss I have ever had in my life. And t o be totally honest I loved it. I never wanted it to stop I wanted more. Just from that kiss I think I may have been falling in love with him. But then the image a Noah appeared in my head and I had to stop the kiss.

" Josh I'm scare,". I told him.

" I know, but he's not going to hurt you anymore," he said and I believed him.

" Josh thank you for saving me and staying with me," I told him very sincerely.

I was so happy that I had him as a friend. I felt like the luckiest person in the world.

" Bunny I will stay with you forever," he told me.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoy. There are still more improvements that need to be made and more will be added. Please give me feedback good or bad I will accept all.