Chapter 4

This is still under Editing. I hope you enjoy.

Josh left and I was now alone in my room. I didn't want to think abot what happen. I didn't want to think about what I was going to tell my parents. It was all so overwhelming I just cant believe it happened ,but it did. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't. So I sat in my bed looking up at the celling. Then a random thought popped in my head. I now wanted a puppy a Pomeranian to be exact. I have always wanted a dog but never like this. It was like a kid wanting candy. I finally felt my eyes closing. I let myself fall into a deep sleep. When I woke up I wasn't ready to face what problems were there waiting for me. I got out of bed and took a shower.I felt ok I was still kind of shaken up though.  I got dressed and went down stairs to find Josh sitting at my kitchen table eating.

"Hi bunny whats up?" he asked me.

 "Nothing much whats up with you?" I asked him with a spectacle look.

"We had something to talk about so I thought I would come over here this morning." he told me nodding toward my parent who were in the other room.

" We can talk after school ok," I said to him.

I sat down to eat my food it was good. I kept peeking glances at Josh. I saw him looking at me to.

"Hey mom were leaving Ill see you later," I said and rushed out the door.

"Why did you have to do that Josh," I asked him coldly.

"Your parents need to now what happen," he said to me.

We walked the rest of the way to school in silence. I wasn't mad at him I just didn't want to talk to him. I didn't want to talk to anyone really. We finally got to school and we both went to our lockers. Josh's locker is right by mine. I couldn't avoid talking to him any longer.

"Are you going to be ok,?" he asked me.

"Yeah I guess so I may Skip class though," I said not looking straight at him.

"If you do let me know ok I will come to," he said to me.

He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. That's when I knew Josh wasn't going to leave me to face this alone. I now believed him. I think I had to believe him. That was the only way I was going to get thought this. We walked are separate ways to go to class. I was scared to tell my parents but i would think about that later.

I went to my homeroom class after Josh left. I was wondering what would happen when my dad got to school. He's the football coach and the PE teacher. But then I remembered that he didn't know yet. When homeroom was over  I went to my first period class. It seemed normal we had a sub that day. So all we did was worksheets. This class was math so its wasn't that bad. When I was done with that class i headed for English. When I was walking down the hall I saw him. The boy that rapped me. He saw me to and was walking over to me. I turned away to walk away from him, but he caught me and grabbed me. I was so terrified i just wanted to run out the school and go home to my bed and cry.

" Hi  baby I have something to tell you," he said to me.

" If you tell anyone what happen I will hurt you and your little friend to," he told me still holding me.

" Do you understand me?" he said.

I nodded my head yes and he walked away. I text Josh because I didn't see him. I told him to meet me out at the bleachers in the football stadium. I went out one of the back doors to the stadium. I picked my favorite set of bleachers. They were right in the middle of the stadium. I don't know why i liked these bleachers so much but they were special.