Chapter 2

Hey you guys I hope you like the second chapter. Just to let you know my chapters are going to be really short. I hope you enjoy and I would love to hear your thoughts about it.

                                                                 Chapter 2

When I woke up I was in the teachers lounge I thought. It was the only place in this school with couches. I didn't remember much but I did remember someone doing something to me.I didn't want to think of the possibility that I was no longer a virgin. I had a blindfold on so I didn't know where they were. I don't know what they did. That's exactly why I started crying.I didn't know but i had a pretty good guess. I know they heard me because they came over to me.

" Hey baby you have to be quiet we don't want  anyone to know were in here do we," He said to me.

I was so freaked out I couldn't stand it anymore.  I wanted josh i have never needed him so much in my life. Just knowing that he wasn't there was making me scared. That's when I started screaming Joshe's name and the boy that was with me kept telling me to be quiet. Then I heard footsteps in the hall they gradually picked up speed. I was praying that it was someone who would come save me from these monsters. I heard the door slam open and I could here Joshes voice. I was so relived that i cried tears of joy.

" Leave her lone and walk away and you wont get hurt that bad," I heard Josh say.

" Oh Ok, you little wimp what are you going to do about it ,your going to try to save your little girlfriend here,"

I didn't hear anybody say anything after that. All I heard was a bang and someone screaming. I new someone was being thrown across the room because sound went from one side to another. I noticed i was shaking not because i was scared of what was going to happen. No it was because what already happened. I knew what had happened but I didn't want to accept it. I knew somehow that I had gotten rapped. It wasn't just a dream like I hoped it would be it just happened. And to confirm that I  felt down on my legs even though my hands were tied up. They were tied in the front so it was helpful. I didn't feel my leggings on my legs and I felt bare. I tried to slip the blindfold off o my head it took me a few times but I got it. I saw my things lying on the floor and I struggled to put them back on while Josh was still beating up the boy. I tried to untie my feet but I couldn't. I was scared for josh at the same time i didn't want him to get hurt.

"Josh please help me, please," I called to him sobbing and shacking like crazy.

He came over to me and untied my feet and my hands.

" Everything is going to be fine ok we just have to get out of here," he told me.

I fallowed him outside and we stopped right in front of the school I was so terrified.

" What happen in there bunny please tell me," He asked me

He was now pacing back and forward. After I didn't answer he just stood there.

" Can you please take me home," I asked him.

"Yeah sure whatever you want," he told me.

We got in his car we didn't talk the whole way to my house which really wasn't that far. I was looking for some paper and pencil so I could write him a note. I felt bad because I know this was a lot to deal with for both of us. I know how he felt and I didn't just want to leave him clueless. I found some and wrote something down on it. We finally pulled up to my house. I got out and headed for the front door. I used my key to get in. When I walked in my parents were standing at the door waiting for me.

" So how was the dance," my mom asked me.

" Oh the dance was great I had so much fun," I lied.

I saw Josh right behind me with a very questioning look.

" I'll see you later Josh ok ," I told him.

He left and I turned back to my parents.

"Hey I think i'll go to bed early," I told them.

I Walked up to my room and took a shower before Josh came so I could go straight to bed after he left.

And ten minutes later there was a knock on my window. I was so unsure of what to say if i could tell him and if i should tell him.

Hey again sorry for grammar mistakes I am kinda slow. I hope you enjoy though.