Chapter 6 Bunnys Prov.

" We need to tell your mom," he told me.

I was so scared I didn't want to tell her. Josh told me he would be there the whole time. I got out of bed and started walking through the door. Before I got there I grabbed Josh's hand. I don't know why but I needed to have him with me.

When I grabbed his hand it sent a spark through my body. I didn't need this right now. I wanted him but i don't think I could handle it.

We went downstairs to find my mom. I don't know how I'm going to tell her this. I didn't know how she was going to react. What if she hated me. I couldn't live with myself if she did. What if she kicked me out. I don't know what i would do. When I finally saw her in the kitchen I didn't know what to do with myself.

" Mom I need to talk to you," i whispered.

" Sure whats up honey," she said with her sweet and caring mom voice.

" Um at the dance there was a incident." I told her.

" Oh honey what happen," she asked with a questionable look on her face.

" I was rapped and I tyred to stop them but I couldn't," I told her fully crying now.

" Mommy I'm so sorry," I told her.

" If you hate me and you don't want me here anymore I understand," I told her.

" Baby calm down calm down." she told me.

I tried to take deep breathes but it didn't help. I didn't know what to do. I felt someone grab me from behind. They pulled me down to sit on them. When there arms went around me and pulled me against them I knew who it was. It was josh and I knew he wouldn't hurt me. But because of the state of mind I was in I seemed to forget that.

I started flinging my arms everywhere trying to escape his hold. I tried kicking I squirmed and wiggled. Nothing worked. The only thing it got me was him holding me tighter. All I wanted was to be safe that's all I wanted.That's when I heard it. I know i looked like a crazy person but all i could remember was that day. I heard the voice that I longed for.

" Bunny, baby calm down it me," he said.

I stopped kicking and screaming and throwing my arms every were. When I realized what I was doing. I realized it was josh and he wasn't going to hurt me. I looked around and I saw my mom. She was crying and I felt so bad. Because I was the one who put her through this.

" Mommy I'm sorry please don't cry," I told her.

" Oh honey none of this was your fault," she told me.

" How about you go upstairs and get some rest." she told me.

" I need to talk to Josh about some things," she said looking straight at Josh.

" Ok mom ill see you in the morning," I told her and kissed her on the cheek.

 I felt so stupid and bad about what happen. I walked up the stairs to my room and took a quick shower. I put my pajamas on and got in the bed. I knew it was going to be hard to sleep. But I would try. Why did this have to happen to me I thought.