Chapter 3

I think he knew what happen even though he wasn't there. In fact I don't think it is that hard to not figure out. I didn't want to meet his gaze . I looked to the floor and just stayed silent.

"Are you going to tell me what happen?" Josh asked.

I wanted to tell him I really did, but I was scared. In fact he most likely already knew so why do I have to tell him.

  "I think you already know what happen," I told josh.

"Maybe that's true ,but I want to hear it from you" Josh told me.

"I want to know how you feel about it. I want your story," He said looking at me lightly.

" You know what, I am scared I want to cry, I also want to curl up in a ball and block the rest of the world," I had to stop to take a breath.

" I want everything to go back to how it use to be, I want to know I don't have to worry if I'm pregnant or not," I told him.

" I don't want any of this I'm not even sure if I want you here," I said now fully crying. But yet I was saying all of this in a whisper. I didn't want to wake my parents and I didn't have the energy.

"Its a shame when you don't even want your best friend around Isn't it?" I asked him.

We sat there for a moment in silence. I wanted to give him a hug so badly. I was still so scared though. I knew he wasn't going to hurt me , but that didn't help.So meany emotions were going through my head I just coulnt deal with them at once. He tryed to give me a hug. I flinched as soon aas I touched him. He held me and I felt safe. I have hugged him so many times before this ,but I never felt this way. I didn't want to let go yet and I didn't. He didn't seem to mind. Then I pulled back from him to look at him.

"Thanks," I said.

" No problem and I'm sorry I was being so mean," He told me looking down to the floor.

He pulled me into him again. I didn't argue even though it still felt weird. I still haven't gotten over how it felt to be touched after earlier. But it was better when he touched me. I didn't feel so scared so frightened this time. I did shake in his arms though. That's when I knew it would never be the same. Not even my best friend could take away the scared feelings i had right now. the dirty feeling I had when any boy touched me. Can my own father still hug me I sure hope so. But right now I felt safe and I wanted that feeling to last.

Hey you guys hope you don't mind about the short chapters. I hope your enjoying.