Rooftop

A voice spoke out of nowhere
"Hey there! Kim Y/N"

I was froze at my spot. I slowly turned
my head to the voice to see.............

Byunghook?

I was shocked to see him.

Shocked to see me? He said with a smirk.
I gathered all my confidence.

What do u want byunghook?
U know u should call me oppa!
I cringed at his words.
Just tell me why did u call me! I don't have time for ur stupid conversation.
Jeez! u really wanna know why i called u?
He started walking towards me slowly. I started to become scared. But i didn't want to show my weakness to him.
S-te-p back b-byun-h-hook
I mentally slapped myself for shuttering. I started to go backwards but he didn't stop. He was walking to me with a evil smirk. I was walking back until i hit the back of wall. *Oh shit! Why is my life like this! Why am i this unlucky???*

U remember the night sweetie? U remember the pay back? The revenge?
My eyes widened as i remembered that incident which he was talking about.

*WARNING*

Flashback 1 week ago

Chael called for a party in our house with all his friends along with hwasa. Dad was on his business trip and mom was also out. I didn't dare to go down as I'm afraid of chael. I did my homework and it was late night. The party was over and everyone went home. I also decided to go to bed but i felt thirsty. So i made my way towards the kitchen. I quickly took a glance there and saw no one was there, all lights were off. I tiptoed towards the fridge and quickly took a bottle of water. I felt someone's eye on me but i shrugged it off and drank water. I turned around to go back to my room but suddenly someone pinned me to the wall. At first i thought chael is gonna beat me so i closed my eyes. But instead,

Hello babygirl!
I opened my eyes to see byunghook standing in front of of me with a dirty smirk.
U look so innocent~
He cupped my cheeks and jawline.
U know i want u soo badly~~
He started getting closer and closer until our face was a few inches apart.

B-byunghook s-stop this~~
I tried to push him but he was too strong.
Why trying when u know u can't push me?
P-plz byunghook l-let me go. What have i done to u?
U stole my heart babygirl! I love u y/n.
I was shocked by his sudden confession. But he didn't stop there. He started to suck my neck harshly and started sliding his hand under my shirt. Tears formed in my eyes as i couldn't stop them.
P-plz s-stop this. L-let m-me g-go.
My breath was shaking and i was shivering in fear.

But decided to gather all my courage. I couldn't let him go any further. I have to be brave, i must defend myself. Before his hand could reach any further, i pushed his hand and slapped him right on his cheek. I couldn't believe that i did it, i could slap him like this. His face went into other direction because of the impact. Did i slap him that hard?

You've done the biggest mistake of your life Kim y/n. Now get ready to pay back. I might not let u go without any hard revenge.
He said as he held his cheek with his his right hand. His eyes went red out of anger. With that, he left me there. I slid through the wall and fell on the ground. I covered my face with my palm and started to cry silently. But i didn't get a chance to think about what he said.

Flashback ends

I looked at him with pure shock and fear.
Now ready for everything?
My vision went all blurry as tears threatened to fall. But i tried hard to stop them.
B-yung-
I was stopped by a hard slap on my cheek. It was so hard that i fell on the ground. I could feel the corner of my lips started bleeding because of his slap. At last i gave up and tears started to fall.
Like what I've done? Where's all ur courage now huh? Dare to slap me again?
He kicked me on the stomach multiple times. I was getting weaker and weaker. He grabbed my hair harshly causing to hiss me in pain.
Now you got that what would happen if u mess with me?
He was again going to kick me. I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the impact but never felt it. Instead i heard a loud thud like falling on the ground.

I opened my eyes with the remaining energy i have and saw a guy punching byunghook. I saw 6 more guys standing there. But i eventually felt tired and started to black out. The last thing i remembered was my head on one of the guys lap and shaking me to response. Then everything was black.

_____________________