Truth is....

Suddenly, my eyes caught something shiny. And that was....

A Blade!

I stopped crying and stared at the object. I have the urge to cut myself and i couldn't stop myself. Tears were flowing uncontrollably down my cheeks. I took the blade with my shaking hand and closed my eyes shut. I'm sorry niki. I couldn't keep ur promise. Plz forgive me.
With that, i started to draw patterns on my wrist as tears started to flow nonstop. The cuts were not deep much but the scars in my heart were deep much beyond repair. A drop of tear fell on the cuts making me hiss in pain. I stopped cutting and traced my fingers on the cuts. My mind was totally blank.

I went to the washroom and looked at my pity face. Swollen red eyes, damped cheeks, dry lips and messed up hair. I washed my face and sighed. I applied cream on the cuts and chuckled bitterly thinking of earlier. How much a life can be messed up? Why can't i have a normal life like others? Why can't i be happy? What have i done to deserve this kind of treatment? I couldn't take it anymore so i decided a comfort and that comfort was my bestie niki. I hesitantly called her which buzzed a few times. After a few seconds, she picked up and talked in a raspy voice.

Yeobesseyo?
I couldn't stop myself from sobbing. I bit my lips to stop but failed eventually. I started to sob in the call while on the other side niki started to ask me worried.
Hey y/n. What happened? Calm down...calm down
Nik-i....
It's ok...don't cry....tell me what's wrong...
Niki..i can't tell u everything right now. Can u meet me at the park at 5:00?
Ok ok...obviously I'm coming. Don't worry.
Thank u niki-ah.

I hanged up and sighed as i smiled a little. But it didn't stay long. Their words came in my mind repeatedly and i couldn't stop myself from crying any further. I hated myself for being like this. I hated myself for being this weak. After a few minutes, i calmed down and checked the time. It was 4:00. I went to take a shower and fresh up my mind. I wore this-

After i was done, i went towards the door and went out

After i was done, i went towards the door and went out. I was walking while blasting my ears with some music. As i was walking, i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a good looking boy. I was confused a little.

Umm..may i know who are you?
Oh...omg! Is it really u y/n???
I looked at him scrunching eyebrows.
Huh? How do u know my name? And..WHO ARE U?
Heyyy..y/n. I'm JACKSON!(he is a childhood friend and..i couldn't think of my ff without him lol)
Ok...waiiittt!! Omg jackass?!!! How come?
You won't stop calling me that??
Obviously not! Now tell me..how did u come here.
Obviously by foot duh!
Yah u didn't change at all!!
How could I? If U didn't?
Aish! U don't wanna get beaten up on the first meet after a long time do you?
Ok ok! Surrender witch mam!
I hited his arm and he whined a little.
Aahh..minaheoo...well appa again came here for his work. So..yeah..
Now tell me..how's life going?
*sigh* like before. Many things happened! I'll tell u later. Bye for now ok? And I'll also meet u my friends. I'm sure ull like them!
Ok bye bye...witch!
YOU!!! Wait and watch u jackass!!!!

-----

I was sitting on the bench looking at the sky still listening to music. I felt someone beside me and took out my earphones. I looked to see who the person was. It was niki. I smiled in relief as i saw her. She showed me a concern look after smiling back.

Author POV

Y/n was sitting on the bench looking at the blue sky, lost in her thoughts, shattered heart and a blank face. Niki saw her from a distance and her heart clenched at the sight of her bestie in front of her. She knew something was terribly wrong. She went there and sat beside her. She took out one of her earphones and smiled a little. She also smiled and gave a concern look.

Hey niki-ah
Hmm
What will u do if someone cares for u is just a mere acting?
Niki was taken aback by her question.
What's wrong y/nie?
Niki..remember when i said that eomma and appa started to care for me?
Hmm?
Y/n chuckled bitterly then spoke.
How could i be so dumb not understanding their drama?
What do u mean y/nie?
Well all those was a drama. The truth is they were all acting. They are actually at their self...just acting like they care for me. So that i don't suspect. They are selling me. For 13 million dollars. There's no company issue, just appa wants his company expand, pay his 5 million debts.
Y/n narrated to niki and broke down in tears. She told these with a heavy heart and let it all out in niki's embrace.

Why am i this weak niki-ah? Why can't i do anything about it?
Shh..calm down. We r here for u. We care for u with all our heart right?
Y/n smiled as she wiped her tears. She was feeling a lot better having her bestie by her side.
Konde...
Boya?
Will u promise me that u won't tell this to anyone?
Wae y/niee??
Jebal!!
Koure....
Gomawoo!! Saranghaee niki-shii!!
U wanna have ice cream?
Yess yess!!!
Then..kajaaa!!

_______________

This seems boring....

But laugh anyways. 😂😂