The note

Y/n-ah ppali ireuna~~
I opened my eyes slightly and saw niki shaking me.
Andwaee...let me sleep a little more
YAAH wake up or i will splash water!!!

I shot my eyes open after i heard that. I whined while stretching my arms.

Heyy what time is it??
7:00
Dodaechaee!! (What the heck)
I quickly jumped out of my bed.
Yah why didn't u wake me up before!!
Wae..we still have much time. And u just wanted to sleep more, don't blame me. Now go and fresh up! Ppaliii~~~
Koure....don't scream. My poor ears.

After 45 minutes, we were done getting ready and walked out of house. My brother and mother is not up yet. Guess chael will skip school today. Well it doesn't matter to him. He skips school often. We were walking peacefully and gossiping. We came in front of a cafe and niki suddenly stopped.

Mworago?
Wait we didn't had breakfast. Let's have a little drink now. My treat.
Ani..i don't wanna dri-
Shh..it's my order not request. I know u will say no
Aish! Gwanchana.

I decided to have a cup of hot chocolate and niki had a cup of coffee. After 20 minutes we arrived at the school gate and made our way to class. Soon the class was filled with students. The teacher came and started the class after few moments.

Lunch time

Y/N!!!

I heard a familiar voice from behind. A smile formed in my lips as i saw lisa unnie and jennie unnie waving at me. Then i saw rose unnie standing near a table probably waiting for us to come.

Rose: Hey guys, here!!

We all went to the table and jisoo unnie and niki came with foods.

Jisoo: Hey y/n! How's it going?
Pretty well, i guess!
Niki: Yeaahh we had a lot of fun yesterday!!!
Jennie: Niki was at y/n's place yesterday, matji?
Naee... She was glued with me the whole day.
Niki: U know unnie...we cooked tteokkibokki yesterday.
Rose: wah. Jinjja? U should have informed us. We would have called the fire brigade.
Yaah. Nothing was wrong. Just niki messed up between vinegar and water.
Jisso: Our maknaes has grown up..they started to cook by themselves.
Lisa: Nope. Didn't u heard they messed up.
Jisoo: Still..they gave a least try....that's enough for our babys...

Jisoo unnie said while wiping her invisible tears. We were laughing and having a great time. But the whole time i was afraid that i would see my brother come to bully me. But i was relieved that he didn't show up the whole lunch time.

Niki, u go on i have to go to my locker. See u at class.
Wait...will i accompany u?
No need. Chael is not at school today. So don't worry.
Gwanchana...but still be careful!
Koure koure.. now go~~

I headed to my locker to grab my book. I opened the locker and saw a note there.

Come at the rooftop ALONE after class. Don't dare come with someone else. U don't wanna know the consequences. See u there Y/N ;)

I gulped reading the note. *Who could that be? Is that chael? But why would he call me at the rooftop? WHO COULD CALL ME AT THE ROOFTOP ALONEE!!!* I was soo scared reading the note. *What if he hurts me badly? What if he kills me? Nah why would someone kill me. I haven't done anything. But what if he really does something!!! Yaah I'm freaking out.*

I went to the washroom and washed my face. Then i went to my class to see niki sitting there doodling something.
I went to her keeping my books on the desk. We r seat mates so we don't have any problem.

Yaa what took u so long?

*should i tell niki about the note? Nah probably she would freak out like me and will want to come with me. And if she insists once, nobody can stop her. She's so stubborn. No nono i shouldn't tell her. She shouldn't be worried for me*

Y/n!!
Niki snapped me back from my thoughts.
What happened? U are spacing out!
Nothing. Just went to the washroom.
Are u sure?
She narrowed her eyes and looked at me suspiciously.
N-ne.Why would i lie?
U better not....
Just then the teacher came and started lesson. I sighed in relief.

I was not paying attention to my lessons. I was still thinking about the note. The more time went the more i was sweating.

Hey y/n! U oka? Why are u sweating like that?
Niki whispered.
Ani ani nothing....it happens sometimes.
I replied.

I was still thinking. *Am i sure? Will i go? But what if something more severe happen if i don't go? Again..what if the person beats me to death? What if the person kidnaps me and sell me!?!? But why would he kidnap me like writing a note and calling me to rooftop? Arrghh* And many other stupid what if-s were roaming in my mind. After a long time of thinking, the bell rang. I sighed as i thought it is the time to know the truth about everything.

Hey y/n! Kaja!
Amm...niki-shi today i have to meet with our home teacher. Don't worry i would by myself. Byeee~~

I ran quickly not giving her chance to speak. I hide beside the locker and saw her go. I sighed as i made my way to the rooftop. My heart was beating like its gonna explode at any time. My hands were wet because of nervousness. My legs were shaking. I opened the door of rooftop and step forward. I saw no one there. I was slightly pissed off.

But then a voice spoke out of nowhere
"Hey there! Kim Y/N"

I was froze at my spot. I slowly turned my head to the voice to see.............

__________________

Who do u think it could be?