84. Before Japan

The week had passed quite quickly since the night at the guys dorm when you'd had Hoseok's mum's stew and Jungkook had so riskily kissed you on their sofa while the others slept; for a day or two after your brain kept on asking you over and over 'what if they saw? What if they wasn't asleep?' But eventually you'd given up on that thought when none of them had approached you about anything at all.

Japan was now less than 24 hours away, because the flight was tomorrow and you knew, you knew you'd be frightened to fly as always, but the thought of spending time with Jungkook alone in a posh hotel room, that behind the closed door was safe and no one could catch you together was too exciting to think about the fear of the flight! 

You know that it's wrong!

All of this is wrong! You knew that before the first time you kissed him!

You knew that when you started having feelings for him that you shouldn't have had!

But it felt so right!

"Y/N?" The voice drags you from your ridiculous thoughts; thoughts that are now far too late because you're in too deep!

But maybe you always have been?!

You've thought to yourself, tried to convince yourself every single night since you'd made him cum over your hand on your sofa, that it'll be alright because you haven't had sex with him, that maybe there's a lifeline that you could back out of before that line is crossed, but deep down, you don't want to back out! Not even in the slightest. After watching how beautiful he looked as his eyes fluttered, accompanied with a moan and he came in front of you, because of you, it only spurred your ridiculous thoughts on even more!

The way you'd dreamt of pulling his clothes off while he kissed you and touched you, his fingertips leaving delicious burn marks wherever his skin met yours!

"Hey Jimin" you smile shyly, you always wonder whether he's going to jump on you, ask you about Jungkook, so you can't help but be cautious with him.

"Hey... I was just passing and... well, I wondered how you'd been feeling about the flight? I remember last time that you... well, I know you don't really like it" he smiles small and wanders to the chair at your desk taking a seat as you watch him.

"I'm... actually Jimin, yes I'm still kind of freaking out but for some reason this time around, I think I'm more excited for the trip" you throw him a beaming smile that he instantly returns.

"Is that because of where we're going? Or is it something else?"

"Huh? What something else?" You question.

"I... I'm sorry I know I've brought this up before but, I... I see how close you and Jungkook seem and, I don't want to make assumptions but... I think..."

"Jimin stop!" You cut him off almost instantly, "... I don't want to have this conversation again, I'm sorry but, honestly, I..." you run your hands through your hair.

"What? I was going to say I think you make each other happy? It, it wasn't going to be anything bad... sorry Y/N I didn't mean to upset you" his face is full of sympathy and you feel sorry for him you really do because after all, you are lying!

So is his best friend!

"No Jimin I'm sorry... I just, yeah me and Jungkook are friends I guess but hey, I hope me and you are friends too?" You reach out your hand towards Jimin and he glares at it then he grabs hold.

"Yeah, yeah I'm friends with you! Always Y/N! I can't wait for you to see how pretty Japan looks at night"

Neither can you, hopefully with Jungkook, maybe? Just maybe?

"Me too Jimin! I'm excited"

Thankfully dodging that conversation with Jimin and curve balling it to something entirely different he chats with you for a while and then he leaves about an hour later the person who you really wanted to walk through your office door, did just that.

"Jungkook?" You smile as he wanders in silently without saying a word, but you watch as he's closed the door behind him.

He stays quiet never saying a word until he's right in front of your desk, he leans forward on his palms until his face is a breath away from yours; "guess where I'm going for a while later?"

You feel his warm breath hit your lips and it sends excited shivers down your spine; "give me a clue?"

He leans forward closing the gap dropping a quick kiss to your lips before pulling back again to stare at you intently, "my friends place, just for a couple of hours to finish a game and then I'm going home to make sure I'm ready for the flight in the morning" his eyes light up as you stare at him and he smirks.

"Your friends?"

"Hum yeah..." he kissed you again and then smiles against your lips.

"Does this friend know you're coming?"

"She does now!"

"It's a she?" You quiz, you're convinced he's talking about coming to your place but you can't help the tiny pang of jealously in case it was actually a friend of his.

"Yep!"

You look at him curiously and he smiles with a cute face; "awh baby don't get sad or jealous? I'm coming home with you... just, just for a few hours because obviously we can't be together tomorrow morning... I don't think the guys would quite believe me if I told them I was with Yug's the morning of a flight but they're cool with a few hours tonight, as long as I'm ready!" His smile grows and so does yours.

"Kook..."

"Yeah?"

"I can't wait" You smile reaching out and placing your hand over his.

"I... I just wanted to see you, properly, before, the flight... I know, I know you don't like it, but I can't hold your hand all the way through it and I want to so bad... but maybe I can help you relax tonight before it" he turns his hand up and squeezes yours.

You stand up and he lets go of your hand watching as you round the desk and swing your arms around his neck; "thank you... it means a lot, I can't wait for tonight" you shut the gap down between you and draw him into a kiss. It's soft and slow but it's not just a quick kiss as before, no, it's full of emotion and there's time being taken between you, as much as you could, before remembering you're in the office at work and you really need to stop! You pull back and smile at him and he returns it all the same!