||• 𝟜𝟞. 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛? •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

When you open your eyes again the room light has dimmed, the tv is still on but the sound is so low you can barely register it, and, there's still a body clung around you, as you blink to try and work out what's going on you remember; shit! God you must have fallen asleep.

You quickly shift in his hold, in Jungkook's hold!

Fuck!

"Hey..." he whispers, slowly letting you move and face him in the darkened room.

"What time is it? Why did you let me fall asleep?" you hit at him playfully but with a hint of fear.

Fear that he's still here!

Fear you fell asleep on him!

Now you're panicking because how did you let this happen!!!

"Erm... 1:30am"

"It's what?" You try and jump away from him with shock on your face, shit what are you doing?

What is happening!

"Hey calm down it's okay, it's okay" his voice is soft and reassuring but it's not reassuring you.

Not enough!

"Jungkook! Seriously? It not okay! Why aren't you at home?"

"Last time I checked I'd been cuddling you while you were asleep, so being at home might have proven difficult"

He gives you a smile that makes your heart want to melt.

Damn Jeon again!

"Why didn't you wake me up!? I would've taken you home!"

"Because you were asleep and you said you didn't sleep well last night so..."

"So this shouldn't have happened" you snap finishing his sentence.

Jungkook remains calm.

"I already text Jimin, I told him I was staying over at Yugyeom's it's alright... just, calm down, you fell asleep so obviously you were tired..."

You slump back into the sofa giving up and then look at him again, "why do I keep finding myself in these situations?" You almost have to catch your breath from wanting to cry but you stop it, you're not letting that happen now.

"Do you want me to leave? I'll get a driver or..."  his face altering and looking full of indecision.

You put your hand out and hold the top of his hand resting on his thigh; "no, I'm sorry, it's my fault, just... I'll grab you some blankets or I'll stay here on the sofa actually..."

You're rambling so he puts his other hand on top of yours squeezing gently, "we can have a sleepover" he smiles and you just smile small back.

"Y/N... I... we can just... we've done this before at... at hotels... can't we..."

You know exactly what he's talking about, but the thought of sharing your bed with him is enough to give you a heart attack, yet at the same time you don't want anything else.

You think back to the way you'd thought about what would've happened if you'd met him in a different setting, a different life; the way he could've been your boyfriend, the way you could've slept together every night in each other's embrace. The way it could've been so simple.

Well, simple maybe if he wasn't famous, but how could you ever wish that for him when he loves his life.

He works so hard for it.