Chapter Six.

I wake up and I stare at the ceiling. It's Saturday, thank God. I still really feel bad from yesterday though. I think I'm going to try to talk to Ethan about it today. Hopefully he won't slam the door in my face. 

        I put on some grey sweatpants and a tee shirt and I walk downstairs to eat some breakfast. I eat my food and then I walk out of the house over to Ethan's. 

        I knock on the door and I wait for him to show up. He opens the door and he looks at me with an irritated look. "What do you want?" He asks me, "I just want to talk to you about it, I already talked to Sam and she's okay with it." I say. He looks at me and starts thinking. He gestures for me to come in and I walk in dancing and smiling. "Can we go up to your room?" I ask him. We walk up the stairs and he closes his door.

        "So, why did you break up with Samanatha?" He asks me. "Well, I kinda started developing feelings for another person." I say, looking away from him. "Is that what you told Samantha, because I'm still mad." He says with a straight face. "Well, I left out something verey important." I say, never looking him in the eye. "What is it?" He asks. "Well." I begin to say. "I started feeling feelings for." I continue. "A certain p-person." I start to stutter. "That helps so much." He says. Tears start to fall and roll down my cheek. He gives me a concerned look. "What's wrong?" He asks me and he starts to rub my back. I scoot away from him and he starts to frown. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm ready to talk about it." I say as I get up from his bed and I walk out the door.

        I walk back to my house and i stomp up to my stares and I softly cry into my pillow. I hear a light knock on my door and I quickly wipe my tears away, thinking that it's my dad, but when I say come in, Ethan walks through the door. He sits next to me on my bed and i just look away from. "Look, I don't know what's going on, but I'm here for you and I know Sam is too." He says. I look over at him and he smiles at me and I smile back. I hug him tightly and he hugs me back even tighter. "Thank you." I say as I hug him tightly.

        ugh, I know this chapter sucked :c I think I'm about to end this story tho, cause I've kinda ran out of ideas Dx