Chapter One.

I wake up and I stare at the ceiling. I roll my eyes as I think about the first day of school. I get up and I walk to the bathroom and I take a shower. When I get out, I walk to my closet and I put on my favourite tee, some black skinny jeans, and my all black vans. I walk down the stairs and I see my dad, "Hey, dad." I say as I grab some food. "Bye, dad." I say as I walk out of the door and to my car.

When I get to school, I see my girl friend, Samantha. "Hey, babe!" I say as I throw my arm around her and I peck her cheek, "Hey, Zach," she says and smiles. We talk as we go to our lockers. As the bell rings, I kiss Samantha and I run to math class. I hate math, and I suck at it. I walk into the class and I don't see a seat. I look around until I see a seat next to no one, perfect. I sit in the seat and i sit back. As the teacher is talking, I hear the door open. I turn around and I look towards the door, a boy with dark hair, and tan skin walks in and explains to the teacher why he's late. I didn't even hear what he said, I was busy looking at him, weird. He sits next to me and I get uncomfortable. "Hey, do you have a pencil?" He asks me, I search through my bag quickly and I smile awkwardly as I hand him a pencil. "Thanks," he says as he looks at me with a strange look. I smack my head and I say, "Stupid," out loud. I look up, as everyone is looking at me. I slide down in my seat lower than I already am.

After the class is over, I run out of the room quickly. I've never even felt this awkward around Samantha. It's so strange, maybe I'm just sick. I should call my dad, maybe he'll let me leave school early. I call him and he lets me leave, but only because it's the first day. I run out the school and I drive home.

When I get home, I run into my room. My dad opens the door, "You okay?" He asks me, looking concerned. "Oh yeah, I'm fine, I'm just feeling really sick." I say to him, he closes the door quietly. I turn the television on, and I watch my favourite show, American Dad. As I'm watching the show, I hear the doorbell ring. I sigh loudly as I get up. As i open the door, I see the same dark haired, tanned boy. He looks at me with his big brown eyes, "Hello again." He says as he smiles, as I listen to him, I can hear an accent. I look at his lips and they're moving. I start to listen to him talk, "Sorry, what?" I ask, "I was just going to ask if you could help me and my mum move boxes, we're moving into the house next to yours." I look around, and I see a moving truck. "Oh." I say, "of course I'll help." I say as I smile.

As we finish moving boxes, I look over at the boy, Ethan."Thanks for helping us move these boxes." He says to me as he smiles. I laugh, "Oh, it was my pleasure." I say, I start to laugh uncontrollably, and he just walks away. I slam my door and I start breathing hard. "What is going on with me?" I ask myself, I run up to my room, and I call Samantha. "Hello?" She answers, "Hey, do you think you can come over?" I ask her, she says yes and hangs the phone up.

I hear the doorbell ring. I open the door and I see her, "What's up?" She asks as I pull her into my house and I kiss her. She pulls away, "Is this why you invited me over?" She asks, I nod and she pulls my up the stairs, quickly. We run into my room, and we slam the door and I lock it, not even thinking about Ethan.

Samantha and I just lie in my bed, cuddling while the TV is on. My dad walks in the room, "Um, Samantha, it's a little late, don't you think you should be getting home?" He asks, she looks at her phone and gasps, she pecks my lips and runs out the door past my dad. "Did you two?" He says, not finishing his sentance. "No, dad," I say as I roll my eyes. "Okay, just remember to use protection." He says, "Dad!" I yell as I point towards the door. He walks out of my room and shuts my door. I close my eyes and I think about Samanth and how amazing she is, but then I start thinking of Ethan, and wanting to get to know him, and talk to him all night. I sit up quickly and I smack my head, "Stop, stop, stop!" I yell.

I wake up, and I sigh loudly. I get up and I walk to my bathroom. I turn on the hot water and I wait for it to warm up. When it's warm enough, I strip naked and I hop into the shower. I feel the hot water on my skin, as I think of many things. I think of Samantha and I smile, then my mine shifts over to Ethan and what he looks like naked. I shake the thought out of my head, and when I'm not thinking, I can feel myself getting erect. I look down, "Oh no, stop, please." I say looking down, "Stop doing that." I say, but nothing happens. I just ignore it and I continue with my shower.

When I'm done with my shower, I walk to my room and I get dressed. I walk down the stairs, and I grab some food, then I walk out the door to my car. I'm so happy I don't have math today, I think. Wait, what if I have other classes with Ethan. I sigh at my thoughts. When I get to my school, Samantha sneaks up on me with a hug from behind. "Hey, babe." I say as I smile and I kiss her cheek. "What classes do you have today?" She asks me, I just keep walking and I hand her my schedule. "We have first period together!" She screams and smiles. "Awesome," I say, she looks at me weird. "Are you okay, you seem very distant." She says, I nod and I tell her that I'm fine.

I walk into my first class, and Samanatha sits right next to me, which means if Ethan is in this class, he can still sit next to me, so I need someone to occupy this seat next to me. As I'm thinking this, someone sits in the seat, "Yes." I whisper, "Oh, it's you again." He says, I hear the same accent and I look next to me and of course, it's Ethan.

"Hey again," I say and I smile at him. "I'm sorry, I don't even know your name." He says, I just stare at him, that accent. I love it so much, "It's Zach." I say as I chuckle. "I'm-" he says, "Ethan." I finish his sentance. His eyes widen, "Sorry, i just remembered when you told me." I say as I look down. He chuckles and tells me that I don't have to apologise, "Babe, who's this?" Samantha asks, "Oh, Ethan this is my girlfriend Samantha, Samantha this is my new neighbour, Ethan." I say, they excahnge hello's and the class starts.

For the rest of the day, me and Ethan are talking. We start talking abour our favourite classes and I tell him how much I hate Spanish because I'm terrible at it. He tells me that he's great at Spanish and he offers to tutor me. I think no but I say yes. "Great, see ya today after school," He says with a smile, and I smile. I have a feeling this is going to be my least favourite year of high school.

so that's my first chapter of my first book! hope you like it c: vote and comment c;