Chapter Five.

I wake up and i drag myself out of my bed. I don't even bother to take a shower, i just put on some deoderant, throw on some sweat pants and a sweater, and I go to school. I sigh as I get into my car. "Time for school," I say sadly. 

        When I get to the school, I get out of my car and I walk into the school. "Babe?" Samantha says walking up to me, "Yeah?" I answer her. "We need to talk." She says seriously. She pulls me into an empty classroom. 

        "What is up with you? You've been so distant lately." She says, I just look around the room. "Zach? Zach!" She yells. "Look, I'm sorry. It's just-" I try to say it but it doesn't come out. "Just what?" She asks. "I think I'm getting feelings for someone else." I say, her eyes widen in disbelief. "I think we should break up." I say holding back the tears. She looks away and sniffles, "Can I at least know who it is?" She asks, I look down, "No." I say. She wipes away tears and walks out of the room, and I start to cry.

        I walk out of the room, with no evidence that Ijust finished crying. "What's wrong?" Ethan walks up to me and asks. "I don't wanna talk about it." I say as I start to walk away. He follows me, "Oh c'mon, please tell me." He says as he stops in front of me and smiles cutely. I breathe out heavily. "I broke up with Samantha," His cute smiles turns into a cute frown, then a cute angry look. He stomps off away from me. I just look down as I walk to my class.

        I get to my class and I sit down, then Ethan sits next to me, and Sam on the other side. Awkward. I hate this so much, two people I love, hate me now. "Uh, can we talk about this?" I ask them both. "No," they say at the same time. This is going ot be a long day.

        After school, I walk to my car. Today sucked. Samantha walks up to my car. "You wanna talk about it now?" I ask, my face lighting up. "No, I still need a ride home." She says looking down. My smile fades into a frown as I tell her to get in the car.

        As I'm driving I pull over to the side of the road, "Uh, what's going on, this is nowhere near my house." I start to cry and she gived me a concerned look. She sighs, clearly annoyed, "What's wrong?" She asks as she rolles her eyes. "I've never felt this way towards another guy and I'm really scared." I say without thinking. She looks at me shocked. "I've had feelings for Ethan the first day I saw him, and I just didn't know what to do." I say, "I even kissed him. I regretted it after I did though." I say as the word vomit just comes out of me. "It's okay, Zach, maybe we can figure something out." She says, trying to calm me down. I wipe my eyes and I just keep driving. 

        I pull into Sam's driveway and I thank her for listening to me. "Good luck with Ethan," She says and smiles as she walks away.

        I get home and I walk into my house. "Hey dad." I say as I go into my room. I just look at my ceiling and I think of Ethan's sweet, soft lips.