Chapter 4

I went my separate way from them and that was the last I heard of them.

***Shawn's POV***

We don't know what happend to CeCe after that. We all agreed to never bully a single soul again.

***2 years***

***CeCe's POV***

"Bye guys thank you for being such wonderful Fans byeeeeeeeee" I ended the video.

I now have light brown hair again it looks better on me anyway. I am also famous on YouTube and vine and all the social media things with at least 2 million followers and subscribers and everything.

About 6 months ago this guy named Bart called me and said I'll be attending a group called magcon (I know magcon is over and all but oh welllllllll) in 6 months which will be tomorrow on my 18th birthday yay!

I don't even know who else is there but oh well I'm already packed and just chillin on the couch watching some stupid movie. 

***skip till next day***

I currently just got to California at the hotel we will be staying at. Noone else is here yet so I'm just sitting in the lobby on twitter. Everyone is freaking out because there will be another girl at magcon.

Just then the door opened and a girl with really curly hair walked in and looked around and spotted me and started running to me. She screams,"HI OMG IM MAHOGANY AND IM IN MAGCON TO IM SO GLAD THERE IS ANOTHER GIRL HERE ITS NORMALLY JUST ME AND THE BOYS." I laughed and the door opened again and I about died.

I burst into tears and ran. I didn't know where, but I ran all the way to the top story which is the roof they are here...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Omg guys I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated in like a year (I'm soo exaggerating its only been like 11 monthsbut I was soooo busy but anyways imma make it up to you by writing like 2 a night for a while. I STILL NEED GIRLFRIENDS FOR CARTER AND TAYLOR PLEASEEEEEEE COMMENTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!Any wayssssssss love yaa drammma ahead keep reading and comment what u think cause I don't think y'all like it soooo yea.

                 .Christin.