Chapter 3

***CeCes pov***

I felt my eyes want to open but I couldn't open them. they wouldn't let me. I heard someone crying I want to know who it is but I can't open my eyes. then they spoke " I'm so sorry CeCe" it was Shawn. he held my hand and put his head on my hands as well. " sh-sh-Shawn" I say weakly.

he looks up at me with a very red puffy face with dark rings around his eyes. he gave me a sympathetic smile and yelled "SHES AWAKE!" Nurses and doctors and mom and dad all came in to the same room. The doctors gave me a happy smile. and nurses kept checking everything and my mom and dad gave me hugs. wow Shawn is the only one who came even though they all helped. Does he actually care for me? I don't know but I'm still mad at him.

***later that day***

I went home from the hospital and my mom called my down to talk. " Honey I'm changing your appearance and your school." she sad when I got comfortable on the couch. " but mom!!" She held her hands up " I don't want to hear it U were in the hospital because of them." she said. she went out bought

Brown hair dye
The right foundation
Eye liner
And new clothes

She died my hair brown and put foundation on me she also but on eye liner since I already have mascara on. Then she held up two out fit one was a skirt and a crop top the next was high waisted shorts and a crop top. I picked the shorts and put them on. "now then" she said "it's time for a new beginning....."

We picked a new school and wa la im a new person.

***the next day***

I put on everything I did the day before that and headed off to school. I met my friends at my gate and said "guys I hate to break this to you but I'm going to a different school" I said sadly. " but I'm going to miss you they all whined. "im going to miss yall to" I say using bad grammar.

A/N: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR YOU ALL WHO READ THIS. I STILL NEED U TO COMMENT ON CARTER AND TAYLORS GIRLFRIENDS SO YEA LOVE YA ❤️

.CHRISTIN.