chapter 2

I was walking in the hall feeling really happy because they haven't come up to me yet! Yay! I was almost at my class room door when...

A hand was placed over my eyes and mouth. I was being carried by someone to I already know who I was trying to put up a fight but, there is 9 strong boys carrying me.

Finally I was let down in the janitors closet the one place with no cameras. The lights came on and of course they were all there all 9 of the meanest, stupidest and hottest guys in my school.

All of a sudden I felt a hand across my face. I yelped in pain. I look up to see that cameron is the one who did I it. Carter then strapped me against the wall and whispered " you should kill yourself you ugly brat." in my ear. ouch that one stung. He then punched me in the git knocking the air out of me. I fell to the ground. Someone kicked me in the head. I didn't bother looking up I was like really dizzy I couldn't see. Someone kicked me in the head again. all of a sudden everything went black.

***nash's POV***

OMG SHAWN KILLED HER! "She is still alive" I hear cameron say checking her heart beat. We are all freaking out "what r we going to do!" Taylor says. we all think for a moment I KNOW, we can say she ran into a wall and we found her!" We all agreed. we looked out side to make sure that the halls are clear we pulled her out of the room and they got me sense I'm the best actor to scream and say our plan.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I yell really loudly. teach
Hers and students came out of their class and start crowding around us. By this time I'm on my knees beside her. " what happened Nash I hear Mrs smith say. "she ran into the wall really hard" I say but right after I said it I regretted it it sounded so stupid. " call 911" she yelled and a kid did. the ambulance came and took her away. she left us there in guilt. why would I do that? I wanted to fit in but I should have found a different way. IM SORRY CECE!

A/N: DONT FORGET I NEED GIRLFRIENDS FOR CARTER AND TAYLOR!! COMMENT