Chapter 1 <3

Beep...... Beep......beep......beep......
I slammed my hand down on my dresser hard trying to turn off my stupid alarm clock. I did it again and again and again finally I just reached down and unplugged it.

"CeCe wake up dear it's almost time for school!" My mom screamed from the kitchen. Ugh I can't go to that death trap again!!!

I get out of bed and walk to my closet I picked out lightly washed jeans, a black crop top, black vans and a black bandana. I put it on and walked to the bathroom and brush my long wavy blonde hair that touches my butt. I put on mascara and foundation. Im really tan as it is but my foundation is even tanner because I have a very weird skin tone. I also have long thick i lashes that open my eyes I truly am thankful for them. I have lime green eyes that everyone says they are like really really lime green like newly fertilized grass. I pick up my book bag and walk down stairs.

I have no time to eat so I just gave my mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door to my only 3 friends that were waiting at the gate outside of my house Brooklyn, Justin, and Tyler." Hey girl what took you so long?" Tyler asked. "slept through my alarm clock." I lied. I couldn't just say I didn't want to come to school I don't want them to worry about me. "oh ok" he said back let's be honest I suck at lying. The rest of the way to school we walked in an awkward silence. We walked to the front doors and walked in. Im scared of what they are going to do to me today.....

A/N: OMG SORRY IT IS SO SHORT ILL TRY TO UPDATE IT ONCE A NIGHT OR TWICE:) I NEED GIRLFRIENDS FOR TAYLOR AND CARTER SO COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOC AND LIKE DESCRIBE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. LIKE HAIR
NOT RACIST BUT SKIN COLOR
EYE COLOR
TALL OR SHORT
STUFF LIKE THAT
PLEASEEEEEEEE COMMMMMMENTTTTTTTTTTT! 😘