chapter 5

***Cece***

I was just sitting on the edge looking at the view. The sun was setting cause we got here so late. I'm so glad my best friend Domo is coming she's really pretty.

  A door opened snapping me out of my thoughts. It was shawn. I had a huge crush on Shawn from as long as I can remember but he's made it pretty clear he doesn't like me.

He sat down beside me and put his Hand up for me to shake. I flinched think he was going to slap me. He gave me a weird look. I forgot I changed my whole look.

" Why do you think I was going to slap u?"he asked. I was sure I had a nervous look on my face and said,"o-oh n-no reason." I gave him a tight smile. Then his eyes widened. "Cece?" I looked down scared of what he was gonna do to me. "Yea. P-please d-don't hu-hurt mee." I was basically sobbing by now.  I looked up at him and he had a guilty look mixed with a sympathetic look on his face. Before I knew it I had a pair of giant warm arms wrapped around me. "I'm so sorry CeCe do u think u could ever forgive me?" Looking back Shawn most of the time didn't hurt me but a few times he made me black out. I guess I could forgive him. "Yea shawn I'll forgive you." He pulled out of the hug right before domo came in. I jumped up and ran into her arms. She was the best friend anyone could ask for.

What do y'all think? So I finished the book now I'm just writing and publishing what do y'all think about cece and Shawn? I still need Haye's and carters girlfriend!!!! Sorry its short I'll be updating more now.

              *#christin#*