~5~ Detention

"I want all these cauldrons clean when i am back, understood?" Snape looked at me and then at Fred and George. We remained silent because we were very tired.

Snape walked out of the dungion, leaving us all alone. I turned myself towards the cauldrons that needed to be cleaned, wanting to get out of here as quick as possible. Just before taking one, one of the twins (pretty sure it was George.) began to talk.

"So (Y/n), why are you in detention?" Right, I never told them what happened. They only know Snape send me out of the lesson. "Didn't one of the trio told you guys?" Altough I'm their friend, people still call them 'the golden trio' which hurts, but I can't blame them.

"No they didn't." George answered. While cleaning I told them the whole story. They were very enthusiastic and had a big smile on both their faces. I finished my story.

They looked at each other and back to me. "Wicked." They said at the same time, which made me giggle.

There was an awkward silence. While still cleaning, I saw the twins looking at each other and saying something, but I couldn't hear them. After They both nodded they both walked towards me. I tried go ignore them.

"Hey (Y/n)?" They said in union. I turned around to face the redheads. I noticed that Fred is slightly taller. "What??" I said annoyed. I really wanted to leave this detenions, and they weren't really helping with that.

"Wow, someone's not having a good day." Fred said jokingly. "Sorry guys, I really want to leave this detention." They looked at me understandable. "We know, we too, but can we ask something first?" Fred continued.

Their faces told me it was quit serious.

"Uh sure, go ahead." I smiled trying to hide how nervous I am.

"Look, we both think you're super cool." George said with a smile. "I mean, you turned a teacher into a spider." He continued. "Yeah. We never did something like that." Fred said to me. "Uhh, thanks I guess." I was confused, what were they trying to say? There was a silence again.

"Well if that was all, I'm going back to cleaning the cauldrons." I said to break the silence.

"No wait, uh that's not all." One of them said. I couldn't tell who because my back was facing them. I turned back at them, they were both smiling.

"We wanted to ask if you want to be in our group." Fred said nervous, nudging George in the ribs. The action from Fred caused him to continue the sentence. "Right sorry, we want you to do pranks with us." George said. He gave his two thumbs up and gave me a big smile.

"So you mean that you guys join me, right?" I said smirking. They both rolled their eyes. "Well we're still the better prankers so I'm not so sure about that." Fred said giving me a wink.

"Oh really? Didn't you guys just said that you never turned a teacher into a spider?" Still smirking. "Well yeah but-" I cut Fred's sentence off. "Well, I did, so I guess I'm the better one here." Me now giving a wink at the twins.

They both didn't know what to say. "That's what i thought." I said while laughing. "Now let's continue cleaning, we haven't done anything yet." For once this evening they agreed with me and started to clean.

— — — — — — — — -Timeskip- — — — — — — — —

We finished right on time. Snape just entered as I was putting the last cauldron away. I looked at my watch that showed me it was 8pm. We cleaned for 2 whole hours.

We entered the common room and nobody was there, well I was, and the twins ofcourse, but nobody else. I decided to do some homework. I went to the round table at the left of the common room. (When you enter trought the painting.)

I sat down and opened my transfiguration book. We had OWL's this year and wanted to practice some more on the subjects I wasn't very good at. Transfiguration is one of them. I took my mp3-player, that I had enchanted, to listen to some music.

"(Y/n)!!" One of the twins shouted from the other side of the common room. I sighed. Why now? I was just about to study. "Mhm." I replied, with my eyes still on my book. They were now walking towards me.

Fred sat down on my right and George on my left. "Look, we were thinking about something." The redhead on my left said. "Oh really, about how I'm a better prankster than the both of you?" I asked with a teasing tone.

"Well no, but about that we had an idea." Now the one on my right said. I turned to face him. His eyes were sparkling. A smile appeared on his face when I locked eyes with him. I couldn't help but smile too.

"Hellooo!!? Earth on the two lovebirds!!" George said with a smirk on his face. Well, this was awkward. "Right uh, so our idea was to do a competition." Fred said with his face as red as his hair from the moment before. "Whoever gets detention the fastest, wins." George now said.

"That actually sounds like a pretty good idea." I said suprised. "We know." They both said. I laughed. "But the detention can't be from Snape." George continued. That's fair, he gives detention way to fast. Something we can't say about the way he speaks.

"Alright, deal." I said smiling. "Now go away, I want to study." I continued. Before they left, they both give me a kiss on the cheek. "Goodluck." Fred said, giving me a little smile. "Yeah, you need it." George completed Fred, giving me a wink.

Alright Fred and George, I'm not the kind of person to give up real quick. I'm not going to let you guys win that easily. The game is on!

Wordcound: 1000
Sorry guys, I know it's been 4 days but here you go! I'm starting school again tomorrow so idk when I'm gonna have time again. Sorry :)

Also, I know the story is kinda boring now, but I'm gonna try to make it more fun and interesting.

Thank you guys for 30+ readers, I'm so thankfull for that!!