10

"Would you guys hurry up!" Charlie called. To his friends still in the dressing room. They had been here for at least a couple hours and the only thing they had found was some things for Sage and Haven... and Haven still had to make her final choice. Sage was just making sure everything fit well.

Charlie was glad that Sage had made his way into their little friend group. It was nice having him around so often. Chase came out of the dressing room and Nate was immediately up on his feet, talking to his boyfriend. Charlie rolled his eyes. That whole situation on how this started still kinda fucked if you asked him, but he knew Nates whole perspective had flipped, and he genuinely cared for Chase now.

Charlie's phone buzzed, and he picked it up.

Sage
come see

Charlie looked up at his friends who were distracted, before getting up off the couch and rushing over to the curtain across the room. He slid inbetweem a small gap in the curtain to find Sage adjusting his tie in a mirror.

He could feel his heart beat quicken as he looked at the pretty boy in the navy blue tux in front of him. "How do I look?" He smiled, now fidgeting with the jacket.

"Good. Really good." Charlie nodded, looking over Sage. He looked Sage up and down, trying to wrap his head around how absolutely hot this greek god of a man the boy in front of him was.

Sage took Charlie's face in his hand, tilting his chin up and running his thumb across his bottom lip. "You look perplexed."

"You... You perplex me." Charlie mumbled, making Sage laugh a little bit.

"Can I kiss you?" Sage asked, his face inched from Charlie.

"Wait till we get home." Charlie mumbled, making Sage nod and let go of Charlie. He understood... He almost completely had him behind closed doors, and that was plenty for him for now. Charlie slipped out of Sage's dressing room just as Chase had gone into his own.

"How's Sage look?" Nate asked as he sat down. Charlie leaned over the back of the couch.

"Good. I think he's going with the navy one." Charlie nodded.

"Nice." Nate nodded back. Chase came out of the dressing room a few moments later and so did Sage. With his suit in one hand, he used his other to slip his hand into Charlie's back pocket. Charlie smiled at him before looking back in front of him. "Are you done yet?" He asked.

"I think so." Haven smiled, pulling the curtain back to show the boys her choice. They all agreed with her that that was the one before getting up so they could all pay. When Charlie felt the absence of Sages hand in his back pocket, he frowned a little but continued on to act like nothing had happened.

After Chase, Haven, and Sage had paid for their outfits, they went to the next place where Charlie and Nate were both able to find something they liked. Charlie with a grey suit, and Nate with a classic black.

Their time in the shop had only taken a fraction of the time as the others, which left them all with plenty of time left to burn. After another quick decision of what to do, they decided swimming at Havens would be fun. Charlie and Sage just decided to swing by Charlie's and meet the rest of them at Havens.

As soon as they were in the sanctuary of Charlie's room, Sage grabbed his face and pulled Charlie closer, making the smaller boy blush, but kiss him back. "You looked so hot i've been waiting to do that." Sage said, wrapping his arms around Charlie and making him laugh a little.

"Well now that you got what you want, here." He said, handing Sage a pair of swim trunks. Sage gave him an eye roll and soon enough, they were headed off to Havens.

a/n i literally started this book in 2019 and it's STILL not done. it took me 3 months to do iotsb but this, it's taken almost 3 years. I need to get my shit together.