Chapter 6

Chelsea's POV

I love Kian. I really do. Even if I just met him. Kian is just so mature. Yeah, he has immature moments. But I like when guys aren't just flat out immature. He's cute, cuter than anyone else in Our 2nd Life. Kian is so kind and honest. I have no idea why anyone wouldn't like him.

Someone came up behind me and kissed my neck.

"Hey Chels."

I heard Kian's voice.

"Hey Ki Ki. I missed you." I said, slightly smiling.

"I missed you too. Do you wanna come over and hang out? We could watch movies and eat popcorn."

"Of course honey boo boo child!"

Kian laughed making me blush. His laugh was adorable.

"Okay. When? Later tonight?"

"Yeah! Sounds great."

I got up from the seat I was sitting in. We were alone in the classroom. Slowly, I moved towards him and kissed him. Our lips were in perfect sync. Kian pulled away satisfied.

"See ya tonight." He said as he walked away.

Connor's POV

I like Chelsea. She'll be mine. I know she will. Kian hasn't upped his game yet. So, I think I still have a chance. But, in my head, I know I must act fast. If I don't, someone else will take her and I'll be left alone.

Kian walked inside. "Hey Connor!"

"Hey Kian." I stopped a moment. "Where's Chelsea at? Do you know?"

"Uh. Why are you asking this exactly?"

"I need to talk to her. It's important."

"She's at the college. I'm not sure where anymore."

I smiled. "Thanks man. See ya in a bit."

~

I saw Chelsea looking out a window of an empty classroom. I walked behind her and kissed her on the neck.

"Kian. You're back." She said softly.

"It's Connor?" I said quickly.

"Oh. I thought you were Kian. What do you want? You've done enough damage to me as it is."

"Nothing. I just love you. I can't stay away."

"You don't act like you love me! You're an ass! If you treated me with respect, maybe I would believe you! But, since you don't, I can't say that I do."

"I'm sorry Chelsea! I never meant to hurt you. Right now, I think all of O2L is drooling over you. I wanted you before anyone else took you. I'll just go. This is useless."

"Yes, it is useless. Leave. I don't need your bullshit." Chelsea said it with hate. Absolute hate.

I walked out of the classroom, pissed at her. Pissed at myself.