Chapter 1

Chelsea's POV

I walked into the college I'd be spending the next four years of my life in. It was huge. On my way to the office to pick up my schedule, I bumped into someone vaguely familiar.

"Sorry!" He said as he helped me up.

Kian Lawley.

"Thanks Kian." I said.

"Oh. So, you watch my videos?" Kian asked curiously.

"Yeah. They're pretty good."

"Thanks hun! Can I get your number?"

"Yeah." I took out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down my number.

"Thanks. See ya around?"

"Yes, of course! We go to the same school don't we?" I teased.

We laughed together before walking our separate ways.

Damn, I can't believe I just met Kian Lawley. The Kian Lawley. He even asked for my number!

Kian's POV

Something about her was different. She wasn't like other girls.

Shit! I never got her name.

I ran to find her. She was standing outside the office with a piece of paper in her hand.

"Hey. Um, it's me again. Haha" I said nervously. "I never uh got your name."

"I'm Chelsea. Chelsea Strother." She answered.

I like that name. It just sounds good.

"I need to get to class. I'll call you later after school. Alright?"

"Yep. Bye!" Chelsea said.

"See ya later alligator!" I laughed at that, Chelsea looked at me confused.

She walked the opposite way I did.

~

I was at home by myself, my mom and dad were at work. While I was looking at Twitter I remembered I needed to call Chelsea. Not that I forgot about her.

I dialed her number and pressed call. The phone rang a few times before being answered.

"Hello?" Chelsea said.

"Hey! Its Kian. What's up?"

"Not much, working on a project."

"What kind of project? What subject?" I asked.

Chelsea's POV

"Its a writing assignment about ourselves for Language Arts. Typed, size 12, Times New Roman, Name date and hour on top, title in size 24, five pages."

"Oh. That's a lot. Maybe when you're done you'll let me read it?" There was a long pause. "When's it due?"

"Wednesday. So two days." I sighed.

"I should probably let you go then. I have home work too. It's science. We all had to get on our laptops in class today for a pretest. I didn't finish and it's due tomorrow."

"Okay. Well, good luck Ki Ki."

"You too. See ya babe."

"What?"

"I said bye." Kian said quickly.

"Oh. I thought you said babe. Not that I would care." We laughed.

"See ya hun."

"Bye." I hung up.

I looked at my assignment which read.

'Chelsea Strother
9-7-2014
4th hour
All about me
I'm myself, not you or him or her. Me. My parents died when I was 3 in a car accident. I don't remember them well, but I've heard great things about them from others in my family. I have lived with my Aunt Lori since then, who has done more for me than anyone in this world. She hates her job but she gets paid a lot of money, so keeps working to be able to pay for the house, food, and my education.'

Hmmmm. What do I say now? This assignment is going to be difficult.