Chapter 3

Chelsea's POV

JC, Kian, and I were watching a movie when Connor came in.

"Hey guys!" Connor paused. "Whose this?"

"I'm Chelsea. Kian's girl- uh best friend." I said.

"Hey! I thought I was your best friend!" JC yelled.

"She's my girlfriend, so she has to be my best friend. Sorry." Kian winked at me.

Wait a second, I'm not his girlfriend. What the fuck. Just go with it! I told myself. "Yep we're happy together."

"I can so tell..." Connor said sarcastically.

Kian came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me. It happened. Kian Lawley kissed me.

Kian pulled away satisfied. "I love you Chels."

Connor and JC stared at us, shocked about what had just happened.

I felt pressured and said. "I love you too."

After that, I put in a movie and texted a few friends to come over.
[C=Chelsea J=Jasmine]
C: hey jasmine! Come over to 1254 Lito St. Its Kian Lawley's house.
J: hi. Kian's house. Are you there? I'm coming. Is it a party???
C: ya I'm here and yes its a party. Bring some beer. The good kind.
J: sound good. I'm on my way right now just walked out the door.
C: kk see ya soon

Jasmine had her ways of getting alcohol free. She's even underage for drinking alcohol. Let's just say it, Jasmine gives the male workers blow jobs.

About five minutes later everyone showed up except Jasmine. She showed up 20 minutes after.

I took out my phone and looked at Connor's Twitter and saw a picture of Kian and I kissing.

'@ConnorFranta: So cute! I can't believe it, Kian's got a girlfriend. Haha!'

Then I looked at the comments:

'Whore! He deserves someone better.'

'Get off of him!'

'Ummmm ewww.'

'Who the fuck is that dumbass?'

Damn. People don't like me. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. In my pocket was a razor blade that I carefully took out. I pushed it down in my wrist and slid it across about 9 times before I stopped.

Someone was banging on the door. "Chelsea! Come on we're playing slenderman!" It was Kian.

"Okay!"

Kian's POV

"Okay!" Chelsea's voice sounded shaky.

She walked out with tears in her eyes and brushed past me for a beer.

"Chels! Come here." I led her to my room and sat her down on my bed. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing Kian."

"Just tell me! You know you can be honest with me. Its not going to kill anyone."

"Look at Connor's Twitter." She said quietly.

I looked down at her wrist and saw cuts. I looked at Twitter and saw a picture of us kissing and all the hate comments toward Chelsea. "Oh my-"

"I know."

"W-whats on your wrist?"