Chapter 8

* Chelsea's POV *

I fell down on to the floor crying. Thanks to Kian, my life is ruined. He probably will leave me.

"It says your pregnant Chelsea." Jess frowned.

"I know Jess."

For 20 minutes we say in the bathroom in complete silence.

Finally, I got up.

"Chels are you alright?"

"Ya. I'm getting an abortion." I said firmly.

"What?! No!" Jess yelled.

"That's what I'm doing and you aren't stopping me!" I started bawling and fell to the ground.

"You can handle this hun."

"Kian will leave me. I mean he's in Our 2nd Life! He can't go around with everyone knowing he got a fan pregnant!"

"He doesn't think of you as a fan. He thinks of you as the love of his life." She paused. "I don't think you guys will last forever. It's gonna be okay."

"Everyone was supportive except him." I sobbed.

Jess wrapped her arms around me and I cried into her shoulder.

"Well fuck Kian! Go for Sam or Ricky."

"Ricky."

"Ya. I heard he's a real charmer."

I laughed a little.

"I feel better now Jess. Thanks for everything."

"You're very welcome."

She walked out of my dorm and I sat on my bed with make up smeared all over my face.

"What now?" I asked myself.

~

I walked up the driveway to the O2L house and knocked on the door.

Sam opened it and I fell into him crying.

"What's wrong Chelsea?"

"I'm pregnant."

Saying the word was different for me now. After finding out that your pregnant, everything changes.

He ran and got Kian who was fighting furiously to get out of Sam's grip.

"It's over Chelsea. I can't handle taking care of a baby and keeping up with YouTube. Just go!" Kian screamed.

I fell down crying.

"I don't wanna be like this either Kian." I whispered.

"Get out of here Kian!" Sam yelled. "Chelsea I'll take care of you and the baby. Even if it means losing my place in the O2L family."

"Sam, you don't have to do this."

"I love you. I can't let you go on like this by yourself."

He scooped me up into his arms and took me inside. After setting me on the couch he looked into my eyes. His beautiful eyes made me smile a little.

"Sam, thank you so much for everything."

-------------------

A/N: sorry for the short chapter! hope you like it anyways lol. <3