Chapter 2

Chelsea's POV

I jumped out of bed yawning. Ugh. My least favorite part of the day, waking up.

Each morning was a routine: wake up, go to the restroom, eat while updating journal, shower, pick out clothes, get dressed, fix hair,and do my make-up.

When I got to school I saw Kian waiting for me at the front entrance. I ran up and hugged him.

"Hey Chels!" He said excitedly.

"Hey." I said. "Stayed up late last night."

"What were you doing?" Kian winked.

"My project! Damn everything is a joke."

He chuckled and I playfully punched his arm. "Hey!" He yelled.

"You deserve it!" I joked. "We're perfect friends."

"Yeah. Well, what if we were more than friends?"

"Do you like me?" I asked seriously.

"Yeah. I mean you're beautiful, sweet, funny, the girl I've been waiting for all my life." Kian blushed.

"You've only known me for two days. Not that I don't like you. But, shouldn't you get to know me better?" Damn, did I mess up or what?

"Uh yeah. Sure. I'm sorry that was kind of dumb."

"No. Kian I'm sorry. I never know what to do in situations like these." Duh! I've never actually had a boyfriend!

"Hey hey. Its fine."

"I have to go Kian. Bye." I ran off and went to class.

Some guy that sat next to me tapped my shoulder. "You okay?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I then realized it was Jc Caylen. "JC?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Chelsea. Kian and I are friends haha." That sounded cheesy.

"Oh cool. We should all chill tonight at Kian's place."

"Yeah! That'll be fun."

"Ms. Strother and Mr. Caylen, what's so important?" The teacher of my science class stared us down.

"Nothing." Jc said quickly.

"Exactly." I mumbled.

Jc's POV

Kian, Chelsea, and I all met up after school and went to Kian's car.

"I got the alchol." I said.

"Bad boys, huh?" Chelsea said.

"We're joking. We're underaged anyways." Kian said before hopping into the car.

"I hope so. Haha. I don't wanna go to jail yet!"