Chapter Seven

Reader Pov.

"What are you doing here Morpheus?" i asked looking at him confused and agitated

"I heard you ran away so i went to find you" he began to said " also i was visited my brother and then i smelt your scent, which is not hard to miss" he continued

"Why are you looking for me?" i asked

"My brother called me and asked, have i seen you saying you left a note" he said" is that true?"

I looked away trying to figure out how to answer this.

"Why do you want to know?" i asked looking back at him

"No reason," he shrugged. He looked behind me and asked

"Who are they?" I turned my head and saw everyone looking our way confused on why I'm talking to these people.

"They're no concern of yours" I said with a little attitude. Someone walked beside me and put their hand on my shoulder. I didn't have to look to know who it was.

"May I ask who you are?" Carlisle asked.

"I''m-"

"He's no one" i said through gritted teeth

"Oh well may I ask what you want?" Carlisle asked. I could feel him looking at me, but I ignored it.

Morpheus looked at me and smiled. "her" he said, still smiling, but this smile doesn't seem right. We heard more footsteps in the woods. I looked to see a 5 '10 male with short black hair and russet skin.

"I smelt somebody else crossing are you alright bella?" I looked at him confused. 'Who is bella?' the said girl with brown hair and pale skin walked towards the black haired male.

"Yes I'm alright jacob" the girl Bella said to the boy I now know is named Jaocb.

Jacob looked at where I was and looked at me. I smiled at him and I could see a little blush on his face. I began walking towards him. My hips swayed a little bit. Eyes still on his not breaking at all. I stood in front of him and held my hand out.

"Y/n......how are you?"I asked. He looked at my hand hesitating a little bit. Then he shook my hand.

"Jacob... good," he said nonchalantly.

'Why is she staring at me?' he thought. I only looked at him tilting my head a little to the left.

"Huh" I said lowly but he heard it.

"What" he asked

"Nothing" I began " just that you're another wolf" I said and turned around to feel someone burning their eyes towards me. I looked around and set my eyes on another pair of golden eyes, but it wasn't Alice's eyes that was staring at me. I began to look over them and I found myself looking at an male with honey blond hair and to be 6'3 'wow he's tall' i thought. I looked back at his eyes and they held such emotions. He seems to be angry. I wonder why.

"May i ask who you are?" i asked the person looking at me

"Jasper" he said, voice deep

It's like I couldn't take my eyes off of him; they were attached to each other. The world does not exist when we are looking at each other. It was like how I saw Alice, like there was something pulling towards them. What is this? Why am I happy to see them? without me noticing i began walking towards him like i was in a trance or something. When I was close enough I stopped, looking into his eyes even more and I noticed jealousy swimming inside his eyes.