Chapter Eight

Edited 

1300 B.C

There she sat looking into her mirror. Her mirror was round with little diamonds around them. As the light from the parted curtains in her room shines on them. Making them look brighter than expected. She continued to brush her midnight hair calmly humming while she did so. She put the brush down as she walked into her closet and to pick out a dress. The dress is long, the top was a beautiful cream color with gold trim around the breast and around the waist. As it gets to the bottom it fades into an elegant teal color. Her arms are showing, to show how beautiful her skin was. As she put on her dress there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," she answers.

The person came into the room. It was a female that's 5'6 with black hair and red eyes .She seems to be in her late teens.

"Oh hello Didyme what can i do for you today?" asked the black haired women

"Oh nothing i was just coming to see how my big sister was doing as are you the leader of the volturi" Didyme said looking happy, but then her smile turned into a frown" but brother is not liking it at all. He said that a man should be a leader not a woman." she continued " tell me why does he think that?" she asked

"Well i think that since i want to make peace with humans he thinks it's the wrong idea" said the black haired woman

"Which is wrong" said another voice. In came in a male 5'10 with jet black hair and he also has red eyes.

"Why would you think that's a bad idea Aro?" asked the black haired woman.

"Because Aura we are meant to prey on these humans" Aro said to his older sister

"Oh really? Do you want to be hunted down for the rest of your life baby brother" Aura asked calm. Whereas Aro was getting frustrated with her.

"NO!" he yelled. Aura having to be the level headed child she only sat down on her chair beside her younger sibling.

"Why do you insist on yelling at me?" she asked. Aro began pacing around her room. Mumbling to himself.

"Would you stop mumbling?" asked Aura. Didyme looked at her older siblings trying to figure out how to help solve this problem.

"This is preposterous we can just kill them" Aro said

"Ok then what about the wolves. They have land around too. What are you going to do about them?" Aura asked, tilting her head a little bit.

"What do you mean what am I going to do with the wolves?" he began " they will become instinct" he finished with a mischievous smile on his face.

"That's why I can't let that happen," said Aura. She stood up from the chair and walked towards her brother. She put a hand on his shoulder only for him to shake it off. She sighed and began talking.

"Listen Aro, by me being the leader of the volturi I'm protecting our people from any danger. Having allies such as wolves could be in our favor." Aura said. Aro looked at her as if she grew another head.

"You have got to be kidding me" Aro said, backing away from her,"wolves as our allies?" he shook his head going towards the door. He put his hand on the handle, he was about to twist it but stop hearing his sister's last word.

"Just think about it brother you will never know when you might need them, there may be a time when you're in trouble and I'm not there anymore." Aura said

He looked at her and scoffed and then walked out the door closing it behind him. As he walked out he began walking down the long hall.

"Just you wait sister, all hell will break loose" he said to himself smiling.