terms

Regulars 一 self explanatory word. Ordinary people, the non-vision users.

Visionist 一 vision users, this is the correct term in addressing vision users in modern Teyvat.

Visionism 一 the advocacy for vision users rights. The word is usually viewed with a pinch of salt over the fact that regulars believe that visionists have enough rights as is.

Demolitionist/ Demolitionism 一 a person who oppresses the idea of visionism, generally visionists in general. Think of the words 'sexist' or 'racist', except this is applicable towards only vision users.

Teyvat City 一 this setting that you, as the reader comes from, takes place in the far future where technology is very advanced. Teyvat City is located on the edge of Mondstadt, near Liyue. Is the only city that neither belongs to any of the seven nations, it is a neutral, independent city on its own.

T.U.F. 一 short for "Teyvat Union Force". You can view this as both Teyvat City's police force and military force.

Secondary Visionists 一 visionists who have been passed down a vision.

Tertiary Visionists 一 visionists who have alchemically created visions, this method is illegal however according to the law, 'Marcus Decree', passed by William Marcus, a governor.

Quaternary Visionists 一 not actual visionists, basically visionists with elementally infused weapons. A lot of employed members of the military are the only ones allowed to have such weapons.

. . . no other terms so far . . .