Chapter 4: The day Naruto's sickness became worst

Downstairs

"Mom, dad were here"Naruto said"come on guys sit down"Minato said with a soft smile.

Naruto's Pov

We sit down on the dining table and start eating. After i finish my dinner i wash my plate and put it on the cabinet and then i go upstairs to my room. I then play a game a little bit and go to sleep.

The next day at school

"Have anyone seen Naruto today?"Sai asked"No"everyone replied except for Shikamaru."Well i heard that he is not going to school today cause he need some rest but he'll probably be back at Monday"Shikamaru said"Okay then..."Hinata said."A day without Naruto isn't fun!"Sakura said"Yea cause we're not gonna see him angry the lazy bitches"Ino added."Now lets go to class!"Ten Ten said"Yea right"Neji replied.

Meanwhile with Naruto

Naruto's Pov

I got up from my sleep and go to take a shower, after i shower i dry my hair and wear my clothes and then i went downstairs seeing my Mother cooking while my Father and my Nii-san watching TV. I went to the kitchen and help my mom, after we're done cooking we put the food on the dining table and i go to the living room to tell them breakfast is ready.

At the living room

"Nii-san, Dad breakfast is ready"Naruto said and they just nod their head and we go to the dining room to eat the breakfast.

At school

Kiba's Pov

'This period is boring, there will be so much fun if Naruto were here'Kiba thought. As the period ends i go to my next class and sit on the back cause Mr.Uchiha told him to sit on the back.

After school

"Lets go visit Naruto guys!"Lee said"Yea sure!"Sakura said."Now lets go"Choji said"Yea!"Ino said.

After they arrived

Deidara's Pov

I heard a knock on the door so i went to open it and see Naruto's friends outside the door."Uh do you guys need something?"i asked"We just want to visit Naruto"Hinata said with a smile."Oh, come in then"i said with a smile"Yea sure"Sai said.

Inside the house

Deidara's Pov

"Who is it Deidara?"Minato ask"Oh, its just Naruto's friends want to visit him"i said with a smile. All of Naruto's friends just smile and said hi."Oh, he is on his room sleeping"Kushina said"Oh yea and dont wake him up, he had a fever"Minato said."If he wake up just call me ok?"i said"Yea sure"Sakura said. They all go upstairs to Naruto's Room.

At Naruto's Room

Shikamaru's Pov

We all sit on his room floor then suddenly he wake up."Huh?Why are you guys here?"Naruto ask with a weak voice"We came to visit you idiot"Sakura said."We need to call Deidara Nii-san now!"Choji said"Yea right"Sai said."Deidara Nii-san he is awake"Ino said, a few minutes later Deidara Nii-san came to his room."Oy, Naruto here take your medicine"Deidara said"Oh, yea right"Naruto said while taking the medicine from Deudara's hand.A few hours later."You guys should go home now its already late"Deidara said"yea right"Kiba said"This is a drag"i said while we're leaving the room.

Downstairs

Sakura's Pov

"We should probably go home now Minato-san, Kushina-san"Hinata said"Yea right"Minato said.We said our goobye and go home.