Chapter 3: The Next Day

Sasuke's Pov

I wake up by my alarm clock and look at the clock it was 6:30AM then i walked to the bathroom and take a shower. After shower i take a Black T-shirt and a white pants cause its Friday so the teachers and students dont have to wear a uniform.'What is he gonna wear?'I thought excited.

Naruto's Pov

I wake up by my alarm clock sound and look at the clock it was 7:00AM. I went to the bathroom and take a shower, after showering i went to my cupboard and take out a orange shirt and a white shorts. I went down stairs and said good morning to my parents and then sit on the dining table eating my breakfast. I went outside the door and walks to my school.

At school

Naruto's Pov

I went to my locker and grab my book and went to my first class which is Kakashi Nii-san class walking pass the Teacher's Room. I sit on the back of the class next to the window and guess what im the only one on the class. I wait a few minutes and the class is fill with students then i look at my wristwatch and see it was 8:00AM which the class will start now but Kakashi Nii-san is late again. I wait for 5 minutes and he didnt come yet so i lose my patient and decide to drag him here. I stand up and went to the Teacher's Room, i knock on the door and hear the teacher said come in so i came inside and Iruka sensei asked"Do you need anything Naruto?"He said with a smile"Yes, i need to drag Kakashi Nii-san to his class"i said with a smile on my face."O-okay"Iruka sensei said with a fear on his eyes, i went to Kakashi's desk and drag him to my class.

Sasuke's Pov

I see Naruto come inside the Teacher's Room with a orang shirt and white shorts which make me blush lightly. He then went to Kakashi-san desk and drag him to his class'He's scary'I thought and went back to work.

At the class

Naruto's Pov

"Now go back to work"I said to Kakashi Nii-san"Y-yes"He said. The whole class was staring at me and i just said"WHAT?!"the whole class just look away from me with a fear on their eyes. After my first class was over i went to my next class and sit at the front cause 'Mr.Uchiha' make me sit on the front. The class started and then i feel pain rushing though my head and then i hold my head while screaming. The whole class look at me at a weird way.

Gaara's Pov

I heard Naruto screaming and rushes to his seat and then he fell down the floor. I pick him up and make his head resting on my lap as all of the students rushes to Naruto."Ino you hold him first i need to get the other Jinchuurikis to come here"i said and Ino just nod her head, i ran through the hallway going to Yugito class first and then the teacher asked if i need anything and then i explain everything that happend and the teacher agree and let Yugito go with me."Yugito you go to my class first!"i said and Yugito nod her head while running to my class as i was running to other Jinchuuriki class.

Yugito's Pov

I went inside Gaara and Naruto class, seeing Naruto unconscious."EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"I yelled as i rushes to him, everyone just nod and stay away from him as Gaara and the other Jinchuuriki rushes inside."OMG IS HE OKAY?"Fuu asked"I think he is ok-"Utakata got cut of by Naruto screaming."GAARA GO CALL HIS PARENTS NOW!"Yagura yelled and Gaara just nod his head.

Sasuke's Pov

I was confused cause why was Naruto screaming and the faint and why is the other Jinchuurikis are here?

A few minutes later

Minato and Kushina arrived at the school and rushes to Naruto class with Itachi, Kakashi, Iruka, and Deidara."LETS GO GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!"Minato yelled and everyone just nod."Oh no that happend again,hm"Deidara said while helping them get Naruto out of the class.

At the hospital

"Is he okay?!"Kushina asked and Tsunade said"Yes, he is okay there's no serious conditi-"she got cut off by Naruto screaming in pain on the hospital bed. All the Jinchuurikis and all of them rushes inside. "Calm down Naruto calm down"Han said trying to calm him down"Oy Naruto you need to calm down yea!"Killer Bee said. Naruto then screaming beacause of the pain on his head and then his eyes turn into red color with a pupil thats look like a snake pupil. Fuu then went closer to Naruto and do hand sign which makes Naruto faint."He just need some rest"Fuu said"Yea"Kushina replied.

A few minutes later

"He needs 2 days atleast for him to rest so he cant go to school "Tsunade said"Yea sure,hm"Deidara said. "He should be wake up by now"Tsunade said(A/N: There few people left like the Jinchuuriki's, his parents, Deidara, and Kakashi). They're all heard something drop from Naruto's room and rushes inside.

Inside the hospital room

"What?!"Naruto said as he glared at them and see Deidara and he ran to Deidara and hug him."Oy oy, dont act like 5 years old child,hm"Deidara said while laughing"Yea yea whatever"Naruto rolled his eyes as he pulled away from Deidara."Oh yea by the way why are you guys here?"Naruto said while pointing at the Jinchuurikis. Roshi then started explaining, after explaining they all go home and Deidara decide to go stay at Naruto's house.

Meanwhile with Itachi

Itachi's Pov

I open my phone and see Naruto texting me:

Naruto: Oy Itachi Nii-san😀

Me: You out of the hospital?

Naruto: yea, just a few minute ago, now im watching movie with Deidara Nii-san

Me: so when will you go to school?

Naruto: maybe Monday or Tuesday i dont know😅

Me: get better soon and also Sasuke is really worried about you~

Naruto: oh you mean that Mr. Uchiha?

Me: yea

Naruto: I dont care

Me: rude

Naruto: just a joke:v

Me: not funny😑

Naruto: bye i gonna focused on the movie now😀

Me: Ok then, bye~

With Naruto and Deidara

"Deidara Nii-san we should be downstairs now"Naruto said as he stand up from his seat"yea,hm"Deidara replied as he follow Naruto.

Downstairs

"Mom, dad were here"Naruto said"come on guys sit down"Minato said with a soft smile.

Ok i will be ending this chapter now so see you in the next chapter

~Bye