Chapter 5: Car accident

Naruto's Pov

I walked inside my class and my friends jumped on me."I-i cant breathe"i said stuttering"Oh yea, sorry"Sakura-chan said"H-hey, l-lets sit no-"before i could finish my sentences, i see all black.

Sasuke's Pov

I just walked to class and i see all of the students were panicking about something, there were some students that were surrounding the front desk and there were students that running to the bathroom with clean small towels and so i walked to the front desk to see Naruto fainted."SENSEI! CAN YOU CALLED MS. SHIZUNE TO COME HERE?!"Ino yelled and i just nod my head, running to the school clinic. A few minutes later, i finally reach the school clinic and told Ms. Shizune to come to my class. I ran back to my class with Ms. Shizune following me.

At the school clinic

Sasuke's Pov

We were waiting outside the school clinic to see what happend to him then Ms. Shizune come out of the room. "He was finse, he had really bad fever these past few days and i think he's still recovering"Ms. Shizune said"Oh ok...."i said"Can we see him?"Sakura said"Yea! We wanna see him"Lee said"Of course! You guys can go see him!"Ms. Shizune said"YAYYY"All of Naruto's friends said in unison"What about class then?"Ino asked"Class can wait but this cant wait!"Temari said"Yes, she's right.."Gaara said"You guys can go in now!"Ms. Shinzune said"Mr. Uchiha you can come in after they come out!"Ms. Shizune said"Ok then...."i said as i sit on one of the chairs, after an hour they all came out and now its time for me to go inside, i walked inside the room."S-Sasuke? Is t-that you?"Naruto asked"Yea.. This is me.. So you finally remember, huh?"i said"Mhm.."He said nodding his head as i walked to the seat next to him and sit on it"So can you tell me how you lost your memories?"i asked"Yea sure!"he said"Well a year after you left town, i was om my way to buy ice cream with Karin and Deidara Nii-san. I ran to the street and then i got hit by a car. Before i pass out, i heard Deidara Nii-san calling my parents but then everything went black. Then i wake up on the hospital with bandages around my head and my body then my mom started to hug me tightly while crying in happiness and my dad hug me too. I thought they were the only ones that come to visit me but then Deidara Nii-san, Karin, Nagato Nii-san, Ero-sennin, Tsunade baa-chan came inside and then they all hug me while crying in happiness, even tho i have troubles remembering them but i do remember who they are. When i got home they all help me to regain my memories back but i guess they forgot about you so i dont remember anything about you, i was confused why do i have some pictures of me with an Uchiha that i didnt even know and my memories with you were back 2 days ago when i got better from my fever but i still have potential to pass out so for a few days Deidara Nii-san will drive me to school and he will be staying at my house for awhile.."he said, after awhile of processing, i finally understand what he was saying but all of a sudden i felt a pair of lips on mine, turns out it was Naruto's so i kissed him back and wrap my hand around his waist, after 2 minutes we pulled back and Naruto was as red as a tomato do i smirked."Why do you do that, huh?"i said teasingly"N-no r-reason a-at a-all"he said stuttering"Come on, tell me"i said still teasing him"I-i l-like y-you..."he said and i felt my heart was beating faster than usual"I like you too..."i said looking away"R-really?"he asked not believing what i said"Yea.."i said"So will you be my boyfriend....?"i asked"Yes!"he said happily which filled heart with happiness.

Naruto's Pov

I felt Sasuke's hand wrapping my waist and then he pulled me and kissed me which gladly i kissed back, holding his neck.

I know this is short but i dont have anything to write on this chapter so see you on the next chapter(probably will be the last chapter of this book)

Byee~