Chapter 6: Date

Naruto's Pov

I felt Sasuke's hand wrapping my waist and then he pulled me and kissed me which gladly i kissed back, holding his neck.

Naruto's Pov

Then after two minutes or so, we breaks the kiss. "U-uhm, w-why did you do that?!"i said"And why did you kiss back?"Sasuke said while smirking"F-forget it!"i said, blushing"Alright"Sasuke said, teasingly.

My Pov

This is a huge time skip and a huge explanation by me:)

So a few hours of staying on the school clinic, Naruto can finally go out of the school clinic and go home. After he was home, he got a lot of question by his family cuz he fainted in class, right? So they were all worried thats why they're questioning him. Then he said that he was ok and they doesnt need to worried about him and Kushina knew that Naruto and Sasuke were dating but keep it as a secret to herself but she keeps sending Naruto's pictures to Sasuke😏. Then a few months later, Naruto graduate from highschool(i hate school:'v). At thw graduation he got second place, first place is of course was Shikamaru ฅ'ω'ฅ. Then Sasuke came to Naruto's house to celebrates his graduation together and ask him to go on a date with him.

Sasuke's Pov

I asked Naruto to go on a date with me and he said yes. So me and him went on a date at the Museum and then we went to a Café and then we go to the Mall, at the end of the day Naruto was sleeping so i carry him to my house and tell his mom that he was staying over my house tonight.'This is gonna be the one of the best days for me:)' i thought with a smile.

The end

This story in now complete! Ik, this chapter is short but honestly i dont have any ideas for this book and i have school(exams coming on one month), i need to make script for my video on youtube(channel name was Itz_Fiona_ Time), i need to continue my other book. So this is the last chapter of this book! Hope you like it!