Moving to London

So this is my new story! Also I have a book recommendation, you should read Stardust by Neil Gaiman. The start is boring but then it gets really exciting. Anyway onto the story! I'm going to try to write in 3rd person. Ok I started writing this in 3rd person but it's not gonna work out so 1st person It is.

I pack my bags because I am going to London with my parents, Elizabeth and Richard Gray, and brother, Nate Gray. I am a model and changing school is going to be hard for me. I am leaving all my friends behind except for Jessamine Lovelace who is coming with me. I pick up the bags and walk to the taxi and put them in. If only I was 18 I would be able to stay here with my friends. My friends, Clary, Jace, Simon, Isabelle, Alec and Magnus, come to say goodbye to me.

"I can't believe you're going!" cries Clary.

"After all the memories we made this summer!" sobs Izzy. I hug them and try to cheer them up but I'm not really good with people.

"I wish I could stay but I'm not 18 yet. I am leaving behind my career in New York but maybe I'll get to continue modeling in London," I say. I give all of them one last hug and then walk over to the taxi. My parents and brother are already at the airport but I wanted to say goodbye to my friends so I stayed behind a bit late. Jessamine is already in London with her parents. Thank Gods we have a private jet otherwise I would be late. I go through all the security and then walk to the private jet. My parents and Nate are already there.

"Where were you?! We were starting to wonder if we should leave without you," Mum complains.

"Chillax, Mum. I'm here now so what's the big deal?" I ask while shrugging. Mum shakes her head at me.

The rest of the flight went normally. Nate sat on me, you know the usual. We arrive in London at about 10 pm. We squish into a taxi and drive to our house/villa. The house is huge and it has a massive pool in the garden. Perfect for pool parties. I walk out of the taxi and go into the house to find my room. All the furniture is already in there and the decor is modern mixed with Victorian era things. The floor is black and white tile in the hall and the walls are white with colourful decorations. I walk up the stairs and find my room. The walls are white and my floor is baby blue. My furniture is black and the curtains are gray. One of my walls is a huge bookshelf and a part of it is a door to the bathroom. My boxes are all set around the room and I start to unpack my books. Once I unpack all the books I realize that they take up the whole bookshelf that covers a whole wall. Yeah I love reading and I love books. I pick up my suitcase and wheel it into the walk in closet. Loads of my clothes are already there but I still need to unpack my suitcase. It takes me about half an hour and by then I'm sweating and extremely tired. I walk out of the closet and shut the door. Ten I have to go back in there because I forgot to take out my pyjamas. I quickly get dressed in the pyjamas and put on the covers on my bed. I climb in and fall into a dreamless sleep.

I wake up to my alarm clock playing Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer. I turn it off and slowly get out of bed. I don't want to go to a new school. Why did the summer have to end? I walk into my closet and pick out a gray sweater dress that ends mid thigh. And with that tanned tights and black knee-high boots. I get dressed and then start doing my make up. Some mascara and eyeliner. I add a bit of lipgloss and then start on my hair. I pull it into a high ponytail and then put in some dangly earings. I walk out of my room and go to the kitchen. I make myself some cereal and eat. Once I'm finished eating I go to brush my teeth. My parents are still asleep and Name doesn't go to school anymore so he's a sleep as well. I walk out the door and into our garage. I climb into my sliver Mercedes and drive off to the Institute, my new school. Itsa private school for rich kids like me.

I pull into a free space in the car park. I climb out and then lock the car. As I walk up the steps to the school I feel butterflies in my stomach. There are people everywhere around me and I don't know why, maybe they recognise me from some of my photo shoots? I walk into the school and make my way to the office. I knock on the door and a feminine voice says to come in. I walk in and see a smallish woman sitting behind a desk. I smile and walk over to the desk.