Secrets

Hello! Thanks for all the reviews guys, they put a smile on my face. So maybe some more Wessa in this chapter? I don't know where I'm even going with this story. I just go with the flow.I have nearly finished season 1 of GoT. Anyway onto the story.

T.P.O.V.

Once we finish the first season of Game of Thrones I climb out of Wills lap and take out the CD from the DVD player. I put it back in its box and then put it away. My phone starts ringing and I accept the call.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone.

"Tessie, did you forget about the photo shoot? It starts in half an hour!" my mother shrieks through the phone. I gasp and put my hand to my mouth. I did forget.

"I'm so sorry, Mum. Call Linda and tell her I will be there as soon as possible," I say as I hang up. I see that everyone is staring at me.

"Guys I think you need to go home now. I have a photo shoot and I forgot about it completely and I have to go like right now," I explain.

"Okay. See you tomorrow then. We're coming over again," says Cecily. I tell them bye and lead them to the door. I quickly pull on my shoes and then climb into my Mercedes and go to my photo shoot.

I arrive in 5 minutes and I quickly run into the studio.

"Linda I am so sorry that I'm late but I forgot all about this and I had my friends over," I apologize to my manager Linda. She's really pretty, with long red hair and sapphire blue eyes.

"It's okay darling. Just go and get changed quickly," she says with her French accent.

"Wait what is this photo shoot for?" I ask.

"It's for Victoria's Secret. You have to look very sexy, okay?" I nod my head and then go to get the Victoria's Secret underwear. It's a red lacy bra that barely covers anything and red lacy panties that hardly cover anything as well. I then go to my make up artist and she does sexy winged eyeliner with blood red lips. Then I go to get my hair done and it gets put up in perfect curls around my shoulders. I run over to the set and I have to put on red heels to go with the look.

"Okay, Tessa. You have to go and lay down on top of those teddy bears and look extremely sexy. Now let's do this!" Linda orders. I go over to the teddy bears and lay down on my back. I bite my lip and put my hand in my hair. Snap Snap Snap.

I then lay down on my stomach and curl my hair around my finger and my legs are in the air. Snap Snap Snap.

It goes on like that forever until I suppose it's late at night. I finally got off the teddy bears and go to get changed into normal clothes. I'm too lazy to wash off my make up so I just walk up to Linda.

"So how do you think I look? Do I look sexy enough?" I ask her eagerly. She shows me the pictures and I nearly have a heart attack. That sexy angel is me?

"Yeah this is sexy enough! We are sending them to the company tomorrow and they in the magazines on Tuesday or Wednesday," explains Linda. I nod and then head out the door. I go to my Mercedes and then drive home. I pull up in my driveway and I notice the huge van that's beside the house beside mine. I get out of my car and suddenly Cecily comes running out of the house beside mine. She comes running towards me with a big smile on her face.

"Tessa! We're moving into the house beside yours!" she shrieks.

"Oh my God! Why didn't you tell me before?" I ask.

"Well I knew we were moving since the summer but I only found out yesterday that it's actually the house beside yours. Its going to be so fun! We can have sleepovers and all that cool stuff!" she says while jumping up and down. I laugh at her antics.

"Make sure that your window is facing my window because you know that tree that's right beside my window? Yeah we could climb through it into each other's bedroom!" I suggest.

"Yeah about that...we already chose our rooms ages ago and it comes out that actually Will GoT the room opposite yours," she says.

"Oh my God are you serious? That means he will be able to climb into my room all the time because I hardly ever close my window. Well time to start closing it then," I mutter.

"Hahaha no you won't be closing it because soon you and Will will be dating and then you can do the deed," she says suggestively while wiggling her eyebrows at me. I laugh and playfully push her.

"We won't be dating or doing the deed anytime soon, Cecily."

"Oh so not soon but you never said it's not a possibility! Aha!" she laughs.

"It's not going to happen, Cecy. Not soon, not ever. I mean I like your brother as a friend but after Leo just broke up with me yesterday...I don't think I'm ready for a relationship yet." she pats my back and nods her head with a sad smile on her lips.

"Okay if you don't mind I'm going to go to inside now. I just came back from the photo shoot and I'm totally tired! It was a shoot for Victoria's Secret and I had to act sexy!" I say. Suddenly somebody wraps their arms around my waist.

"Sexier than you already are?" Will mumbles in my ear. A shudder goes down my spine as Cecily smiles evilly at me. I push Wills arm off my waist and point a finger at Cecily.

"You have betrayed me by not telling me he's coming towards us. Betrayal! Off with her head!" I yell dramatically. Both Will and Cecily laugh at me as I storm into my house, yelling a quick bye over my shoulder. I go up to my room and then into my bathroom. I take a quick shower and then wrap a towel around myself. I walk out of the bathroom completely forgetting the fact that Wills room is opposite mine. I hear a wolf whistle and I glance to the window. Speaking of the devil. Will is in his room looking through the window and I then happen to walk out half naked. These things only happen to me. I shriek and run my closet, shutting the door behind me. I take out my pyjama shorts and a tank top and put them on. I walk out of my bathroom to Will sitting on my bed. I sigh and walk over to my desk to pick up my brush. I brush my damp hair while Will watches.

"What do you want, Will?" I demand. He smirks at me.

"I just wanted to see my girlfriend," he retorts boldly. In a second he's pressed up against the wall with my arm at his throat.

"Do not call me your girlfriend, okay? Or you will end up with 4 broken limbs," I threaten him. He nods his head and I pull away, suddenly aware of our close proximity and my near nakedness.

"Now go home Will. I want to sleep," I say as I push him towards the window. He stops in front of the window and I stand in front of him. He smiles at me and leans in to give me a kiss on the cheek. He climbs out the window before I can slap him. Instead I show him my middle finger and then close the window and the curtains. That creep ain't watching me sleep. I go and brush my teeth and then I finally go to bed.

So how did you guys like it? Love it? Hate it? Tell me in the reviews! And can you tell that Will is dropping hints that he likes Tessa? Yeah I think it's pretty obvious by now.