🍃11🍃

Larrys POV:

After they left Isabelle started to cry.
La:"What's wrong Isabelle?"
She just cried even more.
La:"Hey, hey... It's ok. Calm down..."
She started to cry a little less.
I:"Dada"
She cried.
La:"Your dada will be back soon"
She was still crying. I decided that maybe she would stop if she saw them. So I grab her coat and put it on. I walk to set and watch them. She calmed down a bit then she started to cry again but this time very loud.
I:"Mama"
She said crying extremely loud,y/n and Jaden looked over and y/n ran to us. She grabbed Isabelle out of my arms and held her tightly.
Y:"It's ok boo... Shhhh, it's ok"
She stopped crying within 20 seconds.

Y/n's POV:

I heard a cry. A cry I could recognise anywhere. It was Isabelle. She screamed out 'mama'. I jumped out of the booth and ran to Larry. I grabbed her and held her closely. While running to the I saw Charli and Josh. They gave each other the 'See, I told you' look but I didn't care. My baby was crying. That's right my baby. When i held her Jaden ran to us.
J:"Is she ok?"
Y:"Of course she just wanted us"
La:"Well, I hear by declare that I'm never, ever babysitting again"
We laughed.
Y:"Well who's gonna watch her?"
J:"She only lets Bryce, me and you hold her. That's a big problem when it comes to someone else taking care of her"
Y:"I know"
Charli and Thomas walked up to us.
T:"Give me her, this shouldn't be that hard"
He picked her up and Isabelle started screaming and reaching towards me.
I:"Mama!"
I take her back and she calms down.
C:"I know that this is a long shot but maybe I can try?"
J:"Be my guest, She doesn't like many people. I think I have Mads to thank for that"
Charli picked Isabelle up slowly. Isabelle didn't cry. I was surprised. Charli placed Isabelle on her hip. She played with Charli's necklace.
J:"Holy crap, it's a miracle"
I laughed and we walked back to set. We finished it and we went home. When we walked home.

Jaden's POV:
At the apartment

We walked in and plopped down on the couch. Isabelle was sleeping on my lap. I get up and put her to bed. I walk back out to y/n. I sit next to her and put my hand on her leg.
J:"You know, we never finished that makeout session."
Y:"That was a mistake..."

A/n:
Sorry I haven't posted in ages it's just I'm going through so much shit w skl and ppl but hopefully I will be picking back up on the story. Hope you all love this one as much as the others. Love you all have hope u have or had an amazing day🥰