🦖5🦖

Y/n's POV:
Charli had left half way through my conversation with Jaden. So when we were done we walked back together. We sat down next to each other like nothing happened. Jaden passed me Isabelle when she started to whine and reach out to me. I held her till she fell asleep. We ordered our food and kept talking.
T:"Hey. Uhmm, y/n?"
Y:"Ya?"
Ch:"What happened when you ran off?"
Y:"I don't want to talk about it"
C:"Leave her alone"
Ch:"Easy for you to say you know what's going on with her"
I started to have a panic attack. Jaden saw and put his hand on my thigh which actually calmed me down. I'm guessing Charli saw because she just smiled. I smiled at Jaden and he was smirking.
J:"What's going on, why are you three smirking?"
J:"Why can't we just be all smiling?"
J:"Whatever"
I looked back at Jaden, his hand was rubbing up and down my thigh. He's still talking to Bryce while doing this. I turn back to the guys and keep talking till Isabelle woke up and got hungry. Jaden grabbed out and pulled out her bottle. I pass her to him and he puts a blanket over her.
J:"Here princess"
He gave her the bottle and she drank. I was looking over Jaden's shoulder while I moved the blanket out of her face. I was just smiling at her and so was Jaden. I knew we were being watched but just this once I wasn't scared that he would find me. I just wanted to stay like this. Maybe I do have feelings for him. Maybe I do want to be Isabelle's mum... But I can't. Jaden has a girlfriend and Isabelle has a mum already. The dinner was cut short when Isabelle needed to go to bed. Jaden started to pack up her things.
J:"You can stay, I can get my driver to pick you up later"
Y:"No I'm going too"
I put on my coat and we walked out I wanted to bring Isabelle in this time. When we got to our apartment I went to my room. Not because I was mad I was just uncomfortable. I changed into a hoodie and some short shorts. I take off my makeup leaving my face completely naked. I walked out to the living room and sit on the couch. I turn on the TV and put on friends. I pick a random episode and put it on. I go on my phone and open Instagram. A picture of young Jaden shows up on my screen as he comes up behind me.
J:"I remember those days"
I jumped up a bit and he sat next to me on the couch. I finally saw him and he was shirtless and just in shorts. He looks so fucking hot, I almost died right there. I must had been staring because he said
J:"Like what you see?"
He said teasingly. I blush so hard and hid my face.
Y:"Stop"
I said laughing and he laughed too.
J:"Oh I'm sorry. You're allowed to stare but I'm not?"
He laughed.
Y:"You have a girlfriend"
J:"Ya..."
He said soundings upset and annoyed.
Y:"So, can you tell me what's going on?"
J:"I'm... I'm just not sure what you'll think of me"
Y:"Why would I think any less of you?"
J:"I don't know, because I had a baby with this girl"
Y:"That doesn't matter to me. I don't care... And why do you care what I think of you?"
J:"I-Eh... It's getting late I'm going to bed"
He said blushing a bit but managed to hid most of it but I could see some.
Y:"Ok? Good night"
J:"Good night"
The he walked to his room. Why did he act like that, does he like me? No, no one would like someone like me. I got up and went to bed too.

A/N :
I'm sorry this is a small one but hopefully tonight or tomorrow I will do the next part.🥰