🪐14🪐

Jaden's POV:

I woke up on the couch with
y/n in my arms and Isabelle in her room. It felt, kinda good.
You know, knowing that both Liam pand Mads are going to jail. We have Liam's trial today. Y/n has been very scared to face him and to tell everyone what he did to her. I kiss y/n's forehead and she slowly wakes up.
Y:"You know, I could got use to seeing your extremely cute face every morning"
She said giggling and I laughed at her.
J:"Do you know that I love seeing your cute face every morning"
I laughed at her and so did she.
Y:"It's the trial today"
J:"It is, I'm so sorry"
Y:"You know, I'm usually terrified by the fact that I'll see him but today, it feels like I'm going to be ok. You'll be there and he'll be in handcuffs. Plus if he does anything it will be more evidence"
J:"I'm glad you feel safe"
Y:"Only around you. Please don't leave me"
She said holding me tighter
J:"I promise I won't"
I kissed her lips and Isabelle started to cry.
J:"Right on time"
She laughed and got up
J:"I'll go it's good"
Y:"No, she's my baby too, right?"
J:"She is but it's the morning and I want to see my princess"
Y:"Well I want to see my Boo, so I'm going too"
I laughed and we walked to her room. We opened the door and she was standing there in her crib.
J:"Hey princess"
I picked her up and kissed her cheek. Y/n came around and kissed her cheek too.
Y:"Good morning boo"
I laughed. I love that y/n has a name for Isabelle like I have princess.
Y:"Let's go get you dressed to go see Charli, ok?"
She picked her up out of my hands.
J:"Why is she seeing Charli?"
Y:"Because I'm not going to say anything infront of her"
J:"She's a baby she doesn't understand you"
Y:"I don't care, I can't say that kind of stuff. I refuse to"
J:"Fine..."
I grab Isabelle out of her hands.

Y/n's POV:

He took Isabelle out of my hands and walked out. Was he mad? I was having a panic attack. He's leaving isn't he... I'm about to lose him. I was freaking out and hyperventilating. I run to the bathroom. I slide down to the floor. I was crying so much it was extremely hard to breathe. I'm not going to be strong enough to go by myself. We won't have enough evidence and he won't go to jail. He'll come get me and hurt me again. I'll be alone again. Jaden doesn't care he's gone and took the one chance of me being a mom. I say to myself. It's been about 5 minutes. He's definitely gone now. I say again. About 2 minuets later the door opens.
J:"y/n are you getting ready- what wrong?"
He sat beside me wrapping his arms around me.
Y:"Aren't you suppose to be gone?"
J:"Gone? Gone where?"
Y:"I thought you left me"
J:"Baby... I was going to the kitchen to feed Isabelle. I'm not leaving you, not ever"
I cried more now.
Y:"Why don't you? Just leave... I'm a mess. Just let Liam take me back to his house and go live your life. Keep Isabelle safe and go find someone better then me"
J:"Y/n? There is no one that is better then you. You're kind and caring. Brave and beautiful. A great mom to Isabelle. You are the best, y/n. And that's why I love you"
I turned shocked.
J:"I love you so damn much it's probably a world record. I would never, ever leave you, or hurt you in anyway. I am staying with you forever, or until you decide that this was too much and you break up with me right now. But I want you to know that I. Love. You. Y/n y/l/n"
Y:"And I love you Jaden Hossler"
I kissed his lips as the goofy smile appears on his face.
J:"Now let's get going and get that barstard in jail"
Y:"Ok"
I got up and changed into my clothes. I did a very small amount of makeup and it was all waterproof. I know that I'm going to cry. I got to the kitchen and eat a bowl of cereal with the love of my life and My beautiful... Daughter. God that's weird to say. Daughter. I have a 5 and a half month old daughter. Without even carrying her for nine months. I got Isabelle changed while Jaden changed them we dropped her off at Charli's. We drove to court and took our places.

A/n:
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in ages, I truly am. Well anyways, thx so much for all the support and hope you all like this one as much as u like all the rest. Like always hope you have or had an amazing day🥰