🦜6🦜

Jaden's POV:
I walked to my room and sat on my bed. I pulled out my phone and called Bryce. He answered on the 2nd ring.
B:"What's up man?"
J:"I really need to talk and because you're the only one that knows about Mads. You're the only one I can talk to"
B:"Sure man, spill"
I laughed a bit.
J:"Mads is coming over in 2 weeks. She just texted me"
B:"Tell her no man"
J:" I tried but I can't keep her away from her daughter"
B:"That son of a bitch was never a mum to Isabelle, y/n's mor of a mum to her and she's only known her for a day. This bitch probably doesn't even know her name"
J:"I know but I can't stop her. I just hope she doesn't do anything to
y/n"
B:"why? Do you like her"
J:"I think so, damit"
B:"Why damit? Isn't she single?"
J:"No she's not... I don't know what to do. She wants to know about Mads"
B:"Why don't you tell her no?"
J:"Because she told me what's going on with her"
B:"is she ok?"
J:"I-I can't say anything, She swore me to secrecy"
B:"Just... Protect her from whatever's going on with her but remember, you have a daughter. Be safe if it gets nasty"
J:"Always... Thanks man"
B:"No problem, see you on set tomorrow"
J:"Yep bye"
B:"Bye"
I hung up the phone.

Y/n's POV:

While walking to my room I could hear Jaden talk.
J:"I think so, Damit"
Damit what? Then he said
J:"No, she's not... I don't know what to do, she wants to know about Mads"
What's wrong with Mads? I could hear Isabelle start to wine. I walk to her room and check on her. She needs a diaper change. I turn on the light and take her out of her crib. I put her in her changing table and start to undress her. All she does is smile. I smile back and keep going. Once I finish I pick her up and put her in her crib. She started to wine again. I pick her up and the whining stops. I laugh at myself and sit in the rocking chair. I lay her on my chest and put a blanket over us. She starts to fall asleep but I'm too tired to move her. I slowly fall asleep too, holding her tightly but not too tight.

Jaden's POV:

I was laying on my bed going through Instagram when I realised that Isabelle didn't get changed before going to bed. So I get up and walk over to her room. I slightly open the door and see y/n and Isabelle sleeping on the rocking chair. I look at her in awe.
'God I love her.' I say to myself 'Fuck. I'm screwed' I said to myself again. I was gonna move Isabelle from y/n but instead I pulled out my phone and took a picture. They looked so cute, I just wanted to pick them both up, bring them to my bed and cuddle them all night. Y/n's hair was in a bun, like a mom bun. She looked like such a mom it was unbelievable to say that Isabelle wasn't her daughter. Y/n is the kind of mom I want Isabelle to have at some point. Maybe I just want y/n to be her mom. I walk back out the room closing the door behind me lightly so I don't wake them up. I go to my room and lay on my bed think of the life Isabelle and I could have had if y/n was her mom and y/n wasn't being abused.

A/n:
I don't really have much to say today but anyways thx for 200 reads and hope you like this one. Also sorry that I haven't posted in ages my skl took my phone. I will hopefully be doing the nest chapter soon🥰.