🕊2🕊

Y/N POV:
I woke up laying in the bathroom. Why you ask? Well Liam started drinking last night so when I heard some stuff break I grabbed a blanket and pillo and ran to the bathroom. I fell asleep. I could hear him scream for me to get out but I didn't. Luckily he passed out. I open the door of the bathroom slightly and see that he was passed out on the couch. I run to my room, put in some black Nike sweatpants and a plain grey crop top. I put on my shoes and grab my bag. I needed to get out of there. I didn't even bother to eat. I put my coat on and grabbed my car keys. I put my luggage in the boot then jumped in. I turned it on and drove to McDonald's to get myself some breakfast. I then drive to the airport and walk in. I'm still not very well known so there wasn't a lot of paparazzi which I appreciate. I get on the plane and buckle up. I pull out my phone and put it on airplane mode. I take out my headphones and start to listen to my music.
Jaden's POV:
The plane just landed. We're in LA. I hide Isabelle and the guys grab my bags. I get in the limo and they started driving. When I got to the apartment building I saw the director Lewis. I didn't tell him about Isabelle I hope he don't fire me.
L:"Hello jaden"
He said waving at me.
J:"Hey"
I say waving back.
L:"You didn't tell me you had a baby"
J:"I'm sorry I just didn't want to ruin the chance of filming the music video with the fact I'm a single dad"
I say saying most of the truth.
L:"Ok well we have an apartment that has 3 rooms"
J:"Ok but who take's the 3rd?"
L:"I assigned you all roommates"
J:"Ok ok, what number is this room?"
L:"417"
J:"Ok thanks"
I say walking toward the elevator and pressing the 4th floor button. The guys grab mine and Isabelle's bags and bring them up with us. I walk down the hallway for a bit till I finally get there. 417.

Y/N POV:
When I got off the plane I went straight to the apartment building. I walk to the front desk and they gave me the key. I walk to the apartment and get in. There were already bags. I looked around till I heard a voice. It was a males voice. I walk towards the room where the sound was coming from. It was soft and comforting. This door was closed but I could still hear the voice. I could recognise this voice but I couldn't put a face on it. I could hear foot steps.
?:"Sleep well princess"
Then the door opened. It was Jaden Hossler. When he opened the door I saw a nursery behind him. Did he have a baby?
J:"Hey uhmm are you my roommate?"
Y/N:"Ya Y/N Y/L/N
J:"I'm Jaden Hossler"
He said shaking my hand.
Y/N:"I know I listen to your music"
He laughed and then the baby started crying again. He opened the door and I saw the nursery completely. It was pink and had flowers covering the walls. It was truly beautiful. I looked around not going in.
J:"Could you pass me her bottle it's in the bag next to you"
I nod and grab the bottle walking over to him sitting in a rocking chair with a beautiful baby girl. I pass it to him and he starts to feed her.
Y/N:"Where's your girlfriend?"
J:"What girlfriend?"
Y/N:"I thought you were dating Mads Lewis"
J:"What website did you read tha off of?"
Y/N:"About all of them"
I say laughing and he did too.
J:"Well it's kinda true"
Y/N:"What do you mean by that? Doesn't your daughter have a mom?"
J:"Technically yes but no"
Y/N:"I'm sorry"
J:"It's ok, it's not your fault"
Y/N:"Ok, I'm going to go unpack"
J:"Ok, I'm going to go unpack"
J:"Ok"
I walk out and walk to my room. It's a nice grey with some dark purple. I walk in and start unpack. I put my clothes away and looked at my phone. I took it off of airplane mode. There were about 20 texts from Liam.

                   Liam

Where are you
Who are you with
Are you cheating
When I find you you'll be sorry
Answer god damit
I'll find you there's no hiding from me
I'll hurt you more than you thought was humanly possible

And so on. I close my phone leaving him on 'Read' and walk out to the living room. I see Jaden and his daughter playing on the carpet. They're so cute.
J:"Hey"
He said looking up.
Y/N:"Hey"
I said plopping down on the couch behind them letting out a big sigh.
J:"You ok?"
He said turning around looking at me.
Y/N"Ya... Just problems back at home"
I said getting comfortable.
J:"Oh, Boyfriend problems?"
He said hopeful that it wasn't.
Y/N:"Yeah"
He looked at me kind of sad or disappointed and sympathetic. But why? Does he like me? Does this remind him of his girlfriend at home? Can he just relate?

A/N: I know this is a long one but yeah and if ur name is Liam no hate guys, sorry.