Chapter 4: The Plan

Di's POV

 Well........... that was awkward.

So, I decided to go back upstairs. I couldn't handle the looks that Mr. Gonzales was exchanging between me and Valentino. On my way upstairs, I started thinking.

What is Ava planning? I really want to know. She is like the queen of plan making. And she won't tell you her plan until it is in pure effect. I hate that. I want to be with Valentino, but I don't want it to be because Ava planned it. If Valentino wants to be with me, then he will ask me out. Right? I mean, it's not like he looked at me like I was a freak. He gave me the same look that I gave him when we met.

But wait.

Ava knows that I like Valentino. I wonder if she knows if he likes me. I hope he does.

Just as I was finishing my thought, Ava opened her door, making me realize that I was already infront of her room. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice that I had also walked up the steps to Ava's room.

"Well, if it isn't my little lab rat.", Ava said with a smirk appearing on her face.

"Your what?!?! I am NOT a lab rat!", I said sternly.

"Calm down. I was just saying that because I am testing my experiment on you. And my brother. I want to make sure that this works."

Does she? Does she REALLY want to make sure that this works? It definitely seems like it. But I am not absolutely sure. I have had people get me all excited about something and then ruin it, making their plans fail.

Ava"s POV

This better work. I know that I haven't spent much time on it, but I think that it will work. Right?

Never mind. I need more time to plan this plan out better. This one is crap. Pure crap.

I just want to get Valentino and Di together. They seem like they would be cute together. I mean I can't be the only one who sees it. I think that's because we are talking about my bestfriend and my brother. I know my brother than my parents do. Same with Di. I am the only one who knos what turns her on and..........

WAIT!!! I am the only one that knows what turns her on!!!! I can get Valentino to do those things when she is around because it's pretty obvious that he likes her as well. And I can get Di to do the things that turn Valentino on!!! This is turning out better than I thought!!

Di noticed my facial expressions change. "What are you so happy about?" She was still pissed about the lab rat thing.

"Oh nothing.", I said, with my smirk clearly changing into a grin that is becoming a smile.

'It must be something because you never look like that unless you are hiding something that is very, and I mean very exciting."

"Oh? You notice my facial expressions?"

"Yea, it's pretty obvious when you are thinking certain things, you douche."

"Well, we are getting feisty aren't we?'

"I am still pissed off.", she said with no expression on her face.

Wow. She holds her anger in for a long time. It's already been five minutes. Dang. She needs to calm down. Getting pissed over nothing.

"Just get ready for bed. You are sleeping over, remember?"

"Oh, yea, I forgot. I don't have any clothes or pj's to wear. Share yours?" Di said with that begging face that she makes.

"Fine. That's what sister-in-laws do.", I said giggling.

"Shut up.", she said as she got a pair of pj's from my closet.

********************************************************************************************************************

Okay, I know that this one is short. All of the chapters are going to be somewhat short. Sorry if you don't like it. Thanks for reading anyways.

-A