Chapter 5: Sleepover

Valentino's POV

Well, I just found out the greatest news in my life.

DI'S SLEEPING OVER!!!

I cannot contain my happiness. Like I literally had to excuse my self from the dinner table to go up to my bedroom and actlike a mental person. I guess that I was up here too long cause Ava came upstairs to check on me.

'So, I see that someone is excited.", Ava said with a smirk on her face.

"Oh shut up.", I said. "I just... you know.... I was... I had to go to the bathroom very badly."

"Okay, whatever you say.", Ava said in a sing-song voice.

She's planning something. I hope that it has to do with me and Di. I really like her. It seems like she likes me too, but I am not really sure. I don't want to ask her out and then have her say no. That would be devastating. To me at least. What should I do?

"Ask her out."

"What?", I asked.

Shit, I must've been talking out loud again.

"Ask her out, you two are basically drooling over each other."

"No we're not.", I said defensively.

"Sure you aren't. Keep telling yourself that.", Ava said, the smirk still plastered on her face.

Should I ask her out?

Well, I guess it's now or never. I know that The girls will be staying up late because they are having a freaking sleepover. So i will ask Di out after my parents are asleep. Yep. That will work. I hope. At least I'm praying that it will work. I'm praying real hard.

Di's POV

Ava and Valentino have been upstairs forever. I want to know why Valentino excused himself when he found out that I was sleeping over. Was he upset? Was he excited? I just want to know. I become an annoying person when I want something.

If he was excited, will he ask me out? I hope he does. I will be the happiest person ever, in like the history of life. Also, I just need an excuse to leave the table. It is becoming very awkard with the stares that Mr. and Mrs Gonzales have been giving me.

"Mom, Valentino says that he is done with his food. You can put it away. I'm done too, Di, come upstairs.", Ava said from the top of the steps."Uh, excuse me.", I said to her parents. They nodded and I went up the steps into Ava's room.

When I got into her room, Ava said that she just saw her parents leave the driveway. Then she dimmed her bedroom lights and left. As she was closing the door she said" Don't have too much fun."

The smirk on her face was big enough to be called a smile.

"Why? What's happening?", I said franticly.

"Just wait and see. You are going to love it.", Ava said back.

I just nodded and sat down on her bed. I nervousness that is building up inside me is too legit for me to handle. Ava won't tell me what's going on and Valentino was taking forever to get out of his bathroom. What is happening? I don't want to be scared.

Just then, my thoughts were interrupted by the closet door opening.....

********************************************************************************************************************

Once again, I know that the chapters are short. This is my first story so I want the chapters to be short. Calm Down.

-A