Chapter 6: Best Night Ever

Valentino's POV

Last night was wonderful. The best nights sleep I have ever gotten in years. But that's only because of Di.

*Flashback*

I walked out of the closet that led to Ava's room. I am so nervous. What if she turns me down. I can't handle all of the feelings that I feel for her. I would have let them go anyways.

Well, here goes nothing.

I walked towards Di, nervous as heck. I just want this to go perfectly.

"Hey, Di.", I said.

She jumped. "Oh, hey Valentino. Do you know why Ava has locked us in her room?", she asked as Ava locked the closet door.

Wow. Ava is being legit about getting us together.

"Urm... no. But can I ask you something?"

"Sure. You can ask me anything.", Di said with that beautiful voice of hers.

"Lets just say that I liked someone and they didn't have a clue. If I wanted to tell her, how should I do it?", I asked slyly.

"Well, you should just tell her how you feel. If you hold in those feelings any longer, you might lose it.", She chuckled.

So cute. Stop it Valentino. She might not like you back.

"Okay, thanks for the advice. So, in that case Di, I have to tell you something."

Her expression changed completely. Is she going to attempt to run away? Is she nervous?

"Di, will you go out with me? And if you don't it's perfectly fine, I just wanted to ask.", I said quickly and nervously.

She put her hands over her mouth as she turned and looked at me. Oh God.

"Did.... did you really.... just ask me that?", she asked, a smile clearly growing on her face.

"Yes, yes I did.", I said growing more confidence, thanks to her smile.

"Yes! Yes, I will definitely go out with you!", Di said jumping into my arms.

I guess this plan didn't fail after all. I am thankful of that.

As we let go of each other, we heard Ava cheering in the hallway.

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!", Ava sang. I don't think that she realizes that we can hear her.

I looked back at Di and smiled. She buried her face into my chest and breathed in heavily. I love this. I actually have a girlfriend who loves me for real. This is the best night ever.

Di and I sat down on Ava's bed and cuddled together. She reached for the remote and turned the TV on. We watched sponge bob until about 11:00. That's when Di got tired and fell asleep on me. I couldn't help but smile at the way her face looked while she was sleeping. I brushed some of her hair out of her face. She mumbled something that I couldn't understand.

"What?",I asked.

"I said, if you keep on doing that, I won't be able to sleep."

"Oh, sorry.", I said apologetically.

"It's fine.", She said as she reached up and kissed my nose.

So close. I should've moved my head.

"Goodnight, babe.", Di said.

Babe? I am now called babe? Great!

"Goodnight."

*End of flashback*

What  a great night that was.

The sun is now shining brightly in my face. I is burin out my eyes.

Di's POV

I can feel Valentino moving. I don't want him to go anywhere' but I am too lazy too open my mouth and tell him that I don't want him to leave.

"V, what are you trying to do?", I asked sleepily.

"I want to open the blinds, go downstairs and make some breakfast.",he said.

Oh. Okay. That's fine.

"If you are making food, it's fine with me", I said

I let go of him and let him walk out of the room. Ava must've unlocked the doors when she realzed that we were asleep. This is awesome! I have a boyfriend! I wonder if this is going to be awkward for Ava. I know that she locked us in a room together, but that doesn't mean that she wants us to be together.

I sighed as I got out of the bed and walked down the steps.

When I got downsatirs, Ava's smile was so wide taht I was waiting for the corners of her mouth to split. She seems too happy. Valentino gave me a scared look. Why is Ava so happy?