Chapter 2: Meeting The Family

Ava's POV

We are here. My house. I don't know why I am so nervous. You would think that I would think that I was trying to introduce a boyfriend to my dad.

Di is so excited. She hasn't stopped talking ever since we got to my house.

'Will they like me? I hope that I am dressed correctly. Omigod, what if they think I am some sort of rabid creature? If they don't like me I will leave cause, you know, I am awesome like that and..."

"STOP! They will love you. Don't worry.'

"You know that's the same thing that my dad said before I met Crystal. And look at what happened."

"Just go inside."

"Fine.", Di said as she walked up to my front door.

Di's POV

Ava took out her keys and unlocked the door to her house.

I took a deep breath......

'HEY, I'M HOME!!", screamed Ava.

"Hello darling, how was your day?", asked Mrs. Gonzales, Ava's mom.

'It was fine mom. Oh, I almost forgot. Mom, this is Di. We are doing a project for Home Ec."

Hello Di. HONEY, AVA HAS A FRIEND OVER!!" , Mrs. Gonzales screamed down the basement stairs to her husband.

"WHAT?!?!?", yelled Mr. Gonzales. "WITHOUT MY PERMI- oh. Hi. I thought Ava had brought home a boy. My bad." said Mr. Gonzales.

I giggled. "No problem Mr. Gonzales. My dad would've done the same thing."

"Ava, why don't you introduce your brother to Di?", Mrs. Gonzales said, giving Ava a look.

"Fine.", Ava said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. "I'll introduce them when we get upstairs."

Ava's POV

Great. Now I have to introduce Valentino to Di. I really didn't want to. He never does well with my friends.

But maybe Di will be different. Maybe.

"Hey Valentino! Come here." , I yell into our closet.

Yes, I said our closet. You see, we have two separate rooms, but we share a closet. Our rooms are connected by the closet. The side that is closest to my room is full of my clothes and vice-versa. I didn't want to share, but it was either I shared or we would have to share a bedroom instead.

I guess I must've woke Valentino up. He sleeps as soon as he come home from school. He walked in wearing his pj's, without his shirt as usual.

Wait. He had no shirt on.

"Valentino, I would like you to meet Di. Di, this is my brother, Valentino.", I said.

That's when I noticed it. When Di looked up from her book, She gave him the look.

Di's POV

When I looked up, I saw the most beautiful boy on the planet. He had cute developing abs, brown eyes that you could just melt into, and hair that reminded me of Zayn Malik, but his was more brown. Plus he was tan

Omigod.

I must've made the face because I saw Ava's eyes dart at me. I looked away from her and started to blush.

Valentino's POV

I went toward Ava's room and I heard her talking to someone. Oh no. Not another one of her friends. Nothing ever goes well with me and Ava's friends.

That's when I walked into Ava's room.

Her friend was cute.

Ava introduced us and the look appeared on Di's face. The look of lust.

I saw Ava look at her and she turned away from Ava and started blushing.

"Hi.", was all I could push out of my mouth without saying something stupid

Di's POV

'Hello, I'm Di." I said.

Just at that moment I wanted to face palm myself. I was the only person in the room other than his sister.

He laughed.

I. Almost. Died. Honestly, I could've. Right then and there.

Plus he was only one year younger than me and Ava. WOHOO!!!

"Ahem.", said an impatient Ava. "We have work to do, so Valentino, off with you."

As Valentino left he gave me the sexiest look ever. Then Ava gave me a sly look. What was she up to now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this one was probably like 2 cm longer than the first chapter. So yea.

-A