pt.15- final part

a/n: i changed voldemort's name to tom riddle it just sounded better DBSJD

we have made it to the end thank you guys so so much for reading, voting, commenting just everything and all the love you have given me i will be forever greatful enjoy this  chapter!!

~~~~~~in malfoy manor~~~~~

the room was quiet, dark and the air grew thick with every breathe.

tom riddle, bellatrix lestrange, barty crouch jr, lucius malfoy, and my father stood in front of me and draco.

i did not wanna be here.

"did you ms. l/n finish your task?" riddle said as his long finger nails scraped his wand.

my sweat trickled down my neck and my breathe hitched due to the sound of his voice.

his eyes burned into mine making me gulp.

i wasn't really scared of him. the thought of what my father might do frightened me the most.

"yes sir i have" i stated as confidently as possible

lestrange cackled in proudness, she was an mad one.

"you obeyed me and did your task.. good" his bald head moved closer.

"mhm" i was growing annoyed with every part of his dull voice.

draco finally spoke up clearing his throat "what should we do now sir?"

i turned back to look at him at him he was scared. i could see it through his grey eyes.

"you are to return to hogwarts and wait for dusk to fall. use the cabinet and your brothers and sisters in . they will reassure me that dumbledore is dead. understood?"

"yes sir" draco spoke.

i loathed every part of him.

how he orders us and has so much power over all of us.

people fear him, why?

"understood L/N" smashing his hand on the table startling me.

"yes sir" i spoke through my teeth.

"leave" riddle ordered.

~~~~~the train station~~~~