pt.11

"sectumsempra"  "avada kedavra"  " cruico"  "imperio

i watched as my friends and family got shot across the room bleeding out. my heart felt heavey and my breathe staggered.

the walls of hogwarts were collapsing.

my home.

ron, hermione, harry, luna.. i watched as their bodies hit the floor struggling in pain, screaming, wincing.

i fell to the ground between them with tears gushing out of my eyes.

"no... draco" i looked up to him reaching for help.

"AVADA KEDAVRA."

his body got hit by the green light in front of me falling into my arms.

everything stopped.

my body shot up filled with sweat and wet tears. i looked to the clock

3:33 AM.

"just a nightmare y/n, it's not real." i said to myself rubbing my eyes completely ignoring tom riddles new tasks for me.

my mind drifted to draco nights ago and i immediately fell asleep.

the yule ball.

the most majestic time of the year. the castle was decorated while everyone dressed up, dancing together sparks flying between.

flashback:

the slytherin common room at night never failed to impress and calm me. my eyes carefully focus on the flames going in and out till a voice interrupted me.

"hey y/n."

"blaise hi"

he sat beside me carefully watching the fire and my glistening eyes.

"yule balls coming up huh..." clearing his throat.

"yeah i'm pretty excited"

"do you have a date"

shit. i already know where this was going

"nah not yet"

"how bout we both go together.. as friends of course"

dracos gonna get pissed. fuck uhm okay, he hasn't asked me i don't think he's planning too and i do need a date, it's not like me and him are official anways.

"uhm sure why not."

his eyes laragened but then went back to its normal size and a big smile appeared on his face.

"see you this weekend enjoy the fire goodnight!"

"night!"

back to present: