pt 12

a/n: hi!! sorry sorry i haven't posted in a while i've not been motivated to do like anything BUT THANK YOU FOR 3

a/n: hi!! sorry sorry i haven't posted in a while i've not been motivated to do like anything BUT THANK YOU FOR 3.73k READS SHEESH that's so many people oh my enjoy this!!

dracos pov:

i heard whimpers coming from the couch. i tried to refrain from checking what it is but my curiosity got the best of me.

my footsteps were light, i closed the door quietly and moved forward. i noticed a back of a girls head crouched down which looked familiar thats not-

"y/n?" my voice came out more demanding than i intended to.

her head snapped to look at me.

black tears were running down her face revealing dark circles under her eyes and tangled hair strands were all over her face. what happend to her?

my first thought was if someone gave her intense head. nah.

i couldn't help but move closer to her noticing glass shards next to the fireplace and a couple of empty vodka bottles.

i didn't wanna ask why she was like this. feelings made me more uncomfortable than it should and my comfort strategies are absolutely horrific.

part of me wanted to leave her here walk away and go back to the ball but the other half couldn't leave. looking at her made me feel uneasy and aggravated to think of who could have did this to her.

she turned into more than just a hookup. the more i spent with her the more i couldn't stop myself from touching her, staring at her.

she was my nicotine addiction and there was no stopping it.

before i could ask, her lips slapped on me and started to explore my mouth. her hands instantly moving to my head pulling on my roots.

she felt cold,what is she doing.

her legs pulled her onto my lap and sat directly on top of my crotch aggressively kissing me making me turn hard.

i wanted her. badly, but i had to resist, i broke the kiss.

i'm not fucking her without knowing who did this. 

"answer me. who did this" i snarled piercing my eyes through hers.

"god your so difficult!"

she got off my lap and stood up with her body swaying having a difficult time staying in one place.

"i'm going to harry's room maybe he'll accept my proposal, your too much of a pussy" she blurted out smirking.