pt.8

a/n: so in celebration of 756 freaking views in less than 2 weeks i made this one a little longer at a good 779 words i wrote this when i was sad and lonely so it's not the best

after countless nights i realized

no he does not get to push me around all the time act like a dick but gets jelous when i talk to a guy.

he acts like he cares about me one second but the next he doesn't even pay attention to my existence.

i'm sick of his bullshit i need to end whatever we're doing.

the slytherin vs griffydor quidditch game was coming up. the biggest rivalry in this school.

i knew this was the time where to confront draco after his win. there's no doubt that slytherins gonna win.

i walked into the stage, the crowd split, half wearing red and gold the other wearing green and black screaming with signs up. it was quite a sight.

i found pansy in the stands and went to sit with her.

she started blabbering on about blaise but i couldn't pay attention.

my eyes and mind couldn't stay off malfoy... uh i mean game.

he was wearing his uniform which fit him beautifully. his wet hair as he zooms past the field getting in his face. green is his color.

"hello

"hello.. Y/N!" pansy snaps at me

"uh.. what what" i come back to reality.

"thinking about malfoy huh"

"as if cmon"

"mhm"

"are you sure you guys aren't..-"

"do you see how many balls ron's avoiding god" i quickly said to change the topic.

i would love to play quidditch but my mom thought it was a "man sport" her opinions on women rights and sexuality make me wanna avada kedevra her.

"AND HARRY POTTER CATCHES THE SNITCH... GRIFFYNDOR WINS."

you gotta be kidding me.

stupid griffydors.

pansy interuppts me "y/n come on let's go meet up with blaise."

"ugh fine" i responded

she grabbed me and ran down the bleachers eager to go to him. don't know why but i followed her.

the rain poured down and the clouds started to get darker making our clothes and skin drip.

we got to the locker room and pansy immedadily ran up to blaise.

awe.

i waited till all the big angry slytherin players left the locker room before i talked to him.

i opened the door and saw a blonde boy sitting down shirtless  looking deep in thought.

"uhm hi draco" i croaked

his head shot up and turned to me "y/n what do i owe this pleasure." he said smirking

"suck it looser" i spat at him

"you shouldn't have said that" his eyes getting darker.

draco walks towards me about to put his hand on my neck while i slap his hand away from me.

without him getting a chance i take him by the neck and push him against the lockers.

i feel his throat tighten.

"look how the tables have turned" i smirked at him.

"what the fuck y/n.!"

"you. i'm sick of your games, your bipolar shit. your everything! make up your mind malfoy. do you care about me or not? do you just wanna fuck me because i'm honestly just tired with you." i said running my fingers through my hair.

"oh shut up, your just mad because your a stubborn little bitch"

"IM STUBBORN!! HAVE YOU MET YOURSELF?"

" YEAH AND I ACTUALLY LIKE MYSELF YOU ON THE OTHER HAND!"

"YOU HAVE BEEN A COMPLETE DIC-"

his mouth fell on top of mine.

both of tounges insert each other's mouths pushing each other back trying to gain control passionately.

i run my hands thru his thick wet platinum hair massaging the back while he moans in my mouth.

i craved him. i wanted him. i needed him.

when i'm at my worst draco would always cheer me up with some of his rude remarks making me laugh. at the end of the day i would look forward to seeing him waiting for me. the joy we have togehter sneaking around. the pleasure when we're inside of each other.

no.

i'm not getting  attached to get hurt in the end.

i pull away from the kiss.

"we can't" i tell him trying to regain my breath.

i pulled my hands off his cheeks and walked back leaving him. before i closed the door behind me he says almost in a whisper.

"too be fair i haven't slept with anyone since i've been with you so you can stop lying it won't benefit anyone."

colloportus

the door locks leaving us on opposite ends.