Behind the Character: Jelou Crimson

Actually, behind the character who wears a grey hoodie and a red scarf, none other than the writer itself: Jelou Carciller (@crimsonata69).

I was a fan of Despicable Me sequel since 2015. The reason I wrote this story is to show my inspiration to my favorite characters of all time especially to Despicable Me 3 character, Dru, who is Gru's twin brother and the people behind this sequel.

Jelou Crimson is known to be sensitive, tough, a bit boyish and a clever girl, but she's also kind and friendly just like I did in real life. When I wrote about her role in the story, it's about she dream of something strange then she actually met him unexpetedly. And a few weeks after meeting him, she finally fell in love, even she treated him like her best friend.

I planned this story for about two years ago, until I created it last January to April 2020. Since this year was a hard time in this pandemic that we face today, I felt like I'm loosing hope because I accidentaly put my phone into the basin with water, eight months ago. Until last July this year, I finally remembered the title of each 28 chapters including the prolouge and the epilouge then I first wrote the story last August 3, 2020. And, I took another four months to create this story.

  Lastly, I would like to thank everybody who read this story and hope there's more blessings to come. I also thank God for giving me the chance to write again this story for a cause. See you again readers! Hope you were inspired on this fan-fiction story. See ya!