Chapter 14: Emilia's Plan

In the lair where the villains Emilia Slaughterman and Balthazar Bratt stays, one thing that Bratt didn't capture me to clear the evidence, Emilia was outraged on what he did.

"Did you just can't capture her?" she exclaimed.

"I almost got her but those twins came in and foiled it." he said.

"Oh, for goodness sake! How can we tear up the evidence with such......"

After knowing that he mentioned about the twins, she said,

"Wait, hold on the dagger. Did you mentioned about twins?"

"Yes. Gru and his pathetic twin brother, Dru."

Emilia got confused about her ex-boyfriend and asked,

"Huh? Let me get this straight. Dru has a twin and he never told me before?"

"Hey. Don't tell me that you never know about his brother?" he said.

"You idiot! Of course I don't!" 

When Emilia thoughts about her second plan, she said to her colleague,

"I got an idea. Maybe we can attack them to his mansion tomorrow and proceed to our ultimate plan after."

"What are you gonna do?"

"We will reveal first on Jelou's secret to his twin, and I'm the one who can tell my another secret since Dru knows about my first one."

"Okay. Let's let them know our enemies, that it's our time to revenge."

"Uh, maybe you're the one who should revenge them back. I'll be the one who reveal their secret. And Dru will be mine once again. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"