stone 4 stone

TV reporter: by the pass week 15 girls have been kidnapped by the names of  aydrinna aarons, india brooks , crystal west, taylor bleaus, skyler brown, constance blues, anabelle aarons, kyla valleys, geogriana hosts, abby alsina, daniyah cluths, hailey mules, keyanaa dums, ashley dales, and miracle johnson. if you seen anyone of these girls please return them and call the number on this bottom they been missing for 2 weeks  .
-------------------------
??: daniyah get yo ass in here!
Daniyah: yes daddy - scared -
??: go get the rest of the girls for me baby.
All the girls came in the living room with tape on their mouths with the same dirty dress from their prom and their body dirty hugging all up on each other.

??: okay y'all are gonna be working in folks house as maids okay.

the boys took the tape of the girls mouths.

??: do y'all hear me.

The girls didn't listening.

??: bitches I said  do yall hear me - gets up -

Girls: yes - gets scared -
??: yes wat
Girls: yes daddy
??: take they ass back in they room.
The Girls went to there room.

The next day.

anabelle pov:

the guards woke us up and finally let us take a shower after two weeks but anyways I get in and the hot water hit me whaps and cuts I groaled as it was happening. I got out and seen it was a maid outfit on the bed I signed and put it on and the mid- knee socks and the jordans or the heels they gave us I got the jordans but I was dried my hair and it puff right back up.

I walked downstairs but my ride was outside I was about to walk out the door until I was stopped by the one and only big sean.

Big sean: kiss
I pecks his lips and got in the the car and whip it off and we made it to a big house I had my mouth wide open.
I got out Nd knocked a light skin boy came to the door.

??: hey you must be the maid.

I nodded and got nervous because I heard nobody but boys in back. I walked in .

I seen 7 boys I got shy and nervous.

Here we go!